***Intimidators Mecca Tune HID Group Purchase***

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I'm sure you guys well get your stuff. Seems to be taken just a little while longer than expected. Not to worry though Dajmell will take care of you guys or I will personally go steel his car and take his rims if it does not work out!! I personally know Damjell and rest assured you will get what you paid for. So on that note lets drink a beer!!:beer: Peace

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
I just got my package inthe mail today... It looks OK... like homemade packaging, BUT I guess we'll see how it performs when I install it tonight. I wont judge a book by its cover... yet.

BTW, where do you guys mount your ballasts for the HIDs? This will be a firsttime install for headlights on the mustang, so any diagrams would be helpful.

Has anyone besides me not heard a word yet on their order? Mine was placed long before the original deadline. I don't care how decent these turn out, the unprofessional manner in which this has been handled has soured the whole experience.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by ilumo
I just got my package inthe mail today... It looks OK... like homemade packaging, BUT I guess we'll see how it performs when I install it tonight. I wont judge a book by its cover... yet.

BTW, where do you guys mount your ballasts for the HIDs? This will be a firsttime install for headlights on the mustang, so any diagrams would be helpful.
On the passenger side, under the air filter...on the drivers side, under the battery holder. I have had mine for a few months and have had no problems with them being mounted in these locations.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Thanx, wasn't sure if the ballasts would fit under the battery. Can't wait to put these on. I have pics of my fake xenons, i'll try and post up pics of the difference between fake and real.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Thursday is soooo far away!

Haha.

Originally posted by termin8tor
Has anyone besides me not heard a word yet on their order? Mine was placed long before the original deadline. I don't care how decent these turn out, the unprofessional manner in which this has been handled has soured the whole experience.

Make sure that you are checking the email that you used for PayPal. Also, check your spam box/filters.

I'm trying my best to please everyone and I'll be damned if you're not satisfied. Do me a favor and PM me the email address that you used for your PayPal account. I'll get in contact with Henry and see what is up.

Thanks brother. And again, my apologies for any inconvenience.

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
Originally posted by termin8tor

i'm on the same boat as you my friend

Originally posted by dgussin1
On the passenger side, under the air filter...on the drivers side, under the battery holder. I have had mine for a few months and have had no problems with them being mounted in these locations.
could you please post pics of how you have them mounted

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Guys, if you haven't received your tracking numbers please email or PM me the email address that you used to order the kit (PayPal email) and your name.

I want to get this squared away as soon as possible. I don't want anyone getting upset at me.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by SvTaNg03
i'm on the same boat as you my friend

could you please post pics of how you have them mounted
I dont have any pics of that, and I dont have my car...my s/c is being installed.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
ok, i installed mine tonight... I tried to make the install as stealthy and clean as possible... I mounted both ballasts in the front, under the plastic piece which the hood rod slides into. Right under the gap, and you cant see the ballasts through the front either. The 6500K is what I wanted. Super bright white, with a SLIGHT hint of blue. perfect for seeing the road and not the color... The cutoff is kind of weak though... meaning that I cant see as far as i would like, but the brightness of the part of the road that is lit up is great. Good product, and we'll see once again tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread