***Intimidators Mecca Tune HID Group Purchase***

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
please do so

Read above.

Originally posted by BlackSnakeSVT
Hello eveveryone, I am interested in this kit but i have a few questions before I purchase the kit. Lets say the bulbs go out could they be replaced with any HID bulb, or do we need to buy a whole new kit just to replace the bulb. If its posible can you please post another picture of the HID kit on the Cobra iluminating the street, if its possible. Thanks, this forum has been very helpul.

I have a 03 10th Anniversary black coupe, will post pictures as soon as i wash wax it.

If the bulb goes out (highly unlikely) you can get a replacement bulb. You don't have to get an entire new kit. Read in the above post to see how to get one. Your best bet for the picture is to ask Ystang99gt to post a picture of his kit. He has the Mecca Tune kit installed on his 10th Anniversary coupe.

By the way, the kit is guaranteed not to be dead on arrival and has a warrantee of 1 year.

Originally posted by svtxchinoy
Just purchased the 6500K kit. Can't wait to get it in. Thanks again for the great deal and bigger whole in my wallet. :thumbsup:

Sweeeeeeeet! :rockon:

Originally posted by niels04cobra
2 more questions till i purchase... i remove my right front headlight everytime i go to the track and just wanted to know how much more involved it is to remove? is it still just as simple as removing the two clips and then the two bulb harness clips?
the other question is am i able to purchase a second kit for the fogs at a later date. i understand that they won't be at a discounted price, but still want the option for the future. what's the regular price?
that was kinda like 4 questions, but oh well.
as soon as i get the answer to these questions, I'M IN!

Where do I begin!!! Haha. The kit is plug and play, so you can remove your headlight in the same way you do now.

Yes you can purchase the kit at a later date. Price will be in the $400+ range.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions let me know.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
when can I get the 6500K again?

ak_cobra

Established Member
i'm still debating it. i want them but i know if i do it i will want to do the fog lights as well and don't have the funding right now for both!!!

ilumo

Established Member
intimidator, I will buy a set right now if you can get me some 6500's.

Erick

Established Member
Yeah, I will purchase a set of 6500k's if they are still available. I'm waiting for a reply on an e-mail from them first.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
For those of you wanting the 6500K bulbs: I am not the seller so I cannot get you the bulb temperature that you want. Your best bet is to email Henry at [email protected] and ask him if they are still available.

If worse comes to worse you can still get the bulb temperature that you wish if you follow my instructions in the above post.

Originally posted by BurninOut
can you get a 7000K kit???

Nope. Read above to see how you can get the color bulb that you want since it is not offered in the group buy.

Originally posted by ak_cobra
i'm still debating it. i want them but i know if i do it i will want to do the fog lights as well and don't have the funding right now for both!!!

It's an easy choice: Get one kit now for an incredible price or buy two kits later at regular price.

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
Hey is this gp still going? I didn't get to read the whole thread, just this last page with the arguements..... lol

I'll read up tommorow.

I'm interested, I do alot of nighttime driving.

ilumo

Established Member
just ordered... I hope these are as good as my McCulloch bulbs.
now I have to find some 9005 bulbs to match the headlights :(

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by ilumo
just ordered... I hope these are as good as my McCulloch bulbs.
now I have to find some 9005 bulbs to match the headlights :(

yeah same here, I think the silverstars should match ok, no?

ilumo

Established Member
NOpe... Th silverstars re going to look extremely yellow compared to the HIDs. Either need to get something extremely tinted blue, or get another HID set for the fogs...

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by ilumo
NOpe... Th silverstars re going to look extremely yellow compared to the HIDs. Either need to get something extremely tinted blue, or get another HID set for the fogs...

I got the 6500k set, I don't think mine are that blue?

ilumo

Established Member
trust me... the silverstars will look yellow compared to the HIDs you are getting... go look at my cardomain site if you want to see a 6000K kit. It will be white with a tint of blue... but if you put the silverstar next to any HID kit, it will look yellow.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
Well I put 6500k in the box where it asked for bulb choice. Will I not get that temperature?

Did you email Henry first to find out if it was available? Regardless, he will get in touch with you if anything.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by NeedForSpeed
Hey is this gp still going? I didn't get to read the whole thread, just this last page with the arguements..... lol

I'll read up tommorow.

I'm interested, I do alot of nighttime driving.

Last day to order is April 14th. All kits ship out on April 15th.

ilumo

Established Member
ok that sounds good... I havent gotten a response from him, and I paid already. I hope this is legit.

Users who are viewing this thread