Intrested in Custom Cobra Emblems??..Come IN!

black 10th vert

Established Member
Nah, I didnt have a chance to call yet. I've been working on getting this clutch in my car and have been prettty busy. I'll def. be able to before the end of the week though. Sorry guys. If anyone wants his number just shoot me a PM.

You should not have to track this guy down! It is his responsibility to at least update his own damn thread! He took people's money, so at that point became a vendor of sorts. The least he could do would be to come on here, and say "look guys, I have delays because of (vendors, or whatever other excuses he can come up with)". Very unprofessional not to AT LEAST COMMUNICATE with those who have sent money in for this service!:rollseyes

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
At least if someone calls him they can find out if he died or went to jail, haha you never know.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I filed a dispute the other day with no response as of yet.

The give the Seller xx amount of days to respond with tracking info/explanations/etc.

Sounds like he's MIA anyways so doubt that will happen.

sc98cbra

Established Member
If you used paypal, then you must have used your credit/debit card.... File a fraud claim with your debit/credit card company. They will involve authorities.

Spoolx

Established Member
Funny, there has been like 3 people in the past who had trouble with deals with this guy, now there is like 5 more people with trouble yet the OP has no negative feedback and you wonder why he continues to scam people.:shrug:

Spoolx

Established Member
funny, there has been like 3 people in the past who had trouble with deals with this guy, now there is like 5 more people with trouble yet the op has no negative feedback and you wonder why he continues to scam people.:shrug:

+1

Huff035

Established Member
Wow, paypal finally let me escalate my dispute to a claim. Now i have to wait 10 more days to see if he responds. I'm sure I just lost all that money.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Wow, paypal finally let me escalate my dispute to a claim. Now i have to wait 10 more days to see if he responds. I'm sure I just lost all that money.

Well, look on the bright side... you helped finance those snazzy new TF wheels he just bought!:poke:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Hmm...:idea: maybe I'll make some custom stuff to sell on here.... I'd really like to get some Black center CCW classics.... lol.

What to sell...

Your right, I guess that's what you do if funds are tight, and you need new wheels!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread