Intrested in Custom Cobra Emblems??..Come IN!

04spinbra

Established Member
Oh I def got excuse after excuse... something about the emblems took 3 weeks to get to him because tousley was taking so long. then his shopped moved two hours away and he was learning something new.

He told me like 2 weeks ago he had them and it should be a 1 day turnaround! So, I figure a couple days just incase he had some ahead of me!! Not nothing like this!!

froggerlives07

Established Member
I'm calling BS on this is well.. It's been exactly 1 week! Wheres the F ing pics!?!

:poke:

No BS....As promised!!!:poke:

DSC04061.jpg

Teej281

Established Member
Yea, looks comp orange to me...but could be the overall orange tint to the picture as well. Frogger, take some real pics man. lol that one looks like youre on a different planet with orange light.

sc98cbra

Established Member

froggerlives07

Established Member
Yea, looks comp orange to me...but could be the overall orange tint to the picture as well. Frogger, take some real pics man. lol that one looks like youre on a different planet with orange light.

Will do...sorry guys that was taken at 1am in the garge. Will post up later today in the daytime. And yes it is comp orange...Color is a perfect match to the car.

froggerlives07

Established Member
like that obviously isnt the red gt500 emblems you can get offline. :dw:

2007-09 Mustang Gt500 Chrome With Red Inserts Snake Grille Emblem at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

motion to ban op? :burn:

O yeah you sure know your color's dont you.lol...I dont think I would put red emblems on my comp orange cobra. Im only posting pic's because everyone asked me too. Not like i'm trying to stand up for the op..I think I would be a lil upset too if he did the same to me!

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Looks awesome!

Yeah... He totally went out, bought pre-painted emblems, and snapped a picture just so he could defend someone that he doesn't even know IRL... You're such a genious.

you have a lot to learn when it comes to online forums, Mr. gullible.

As for frogger if they are your images, you have to post a waaaaaay less vague picture for people who have been waiting over a month for emblems, because honestly it looks like red gt500 emblems.

Last edited:

froggerlives07

Established Member

As for frogger if they are your images, you have to post a waaaaaay less vague picture for people who have been waiting over a month for emblems, because honestly it looks like red gt500 emblems.

Sounds good...will do!

sc98cbra

Established Member

No, actually I don't "have a lot to learn." Im just smart enough to understand that there are always two sides to a situation. Plus, I highly doubt that Frogger would put Red emblems on his Orange car.

Rather that past judgement on the OP, why don't you look in the Greensboro yellow pages and attempt to call him?

Huff035

Established Member
Rather that past judgement on the OP, why don't you look in the Greensboro yellow pages and attempt to call him?

yeah, well i tried that.

Zachary Earp
7200 Mason Rd
Climax, NC 27233

Thats the address he gave me to send my front emblem too, there is no Zachary Earp listened in Climax on Yellowbook.com, it didnt even find a Zachary Earp in NC.

Are there any other places to look up numbers online?

Last edited:

sc98cbra

Established Member
He just purchased a set of True Forged wheels... Why not ask Steve to contact him?

I know businesses don't give out their customers information, but I wouldn't see the issue of Steve contacting him.

Users who are viewing this thread