Intro/New Wheels

svtfordracing01

SilverStorm
Established Member
I've had my L for almost 2 years and been on this site quite some time soaking in a lot of info. I've never really introduced myself. My name is Curtis and you guys all contribute so much great info, just wanted to say thank you for that.:rockon: My cousin Erik really got me into the site after I got my L. (AZ Erik)

Got some new wheels this past weekend, drove up to Seattle to pick them up. $600 for a set of 2004 Lightning wheels, 2 of which came with brand new Hankook Ventus tires. (The other two are on Goodyear's and are trashed) These wheels are in perfect condition, no curb rash or knicks at all. The guy I bought them from had his 04 DSG L taken out by a 100+ foot tree with a diamater of about 6 feet. It happened a couple years back when a real bad storm hit Seattle. The tree landed over the back half of the truck and sent the tailgate flying as it pushed the top of the bed almost to the ground. Luckily he had a set of 99/00 wheels on it at the time and these weren't damaged in any way.

Anyhow, here are a couple of pics after I got back home. (I also have Hotchkis springs/leafs to get installed soon)

319843857.jpg

319843861.jpg

319843852.jpg

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Great find on the wheels, hopefully we'll hear more from you in the future. BTW... your new wheels are technically a mod, so its safe to say the mod bug has found another victim. I hope you enjoy Ramen :-D.

Users who are viewing this thread