Introducing the SVTPerformance 2012 Mustang GT

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That color is very reminiscent of the Guigario(sp?) concept. Looks good and can't wait to see what is done to the car. I'm on the look out for a 5.0L myself and mods will be certain so I'm going to want to know the best route to take.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Don't think I've seen that color before. Must say I like it a lot. Can't wait for the progress.

acobra03

Established Member
I've seen that color in person. In daylight, it looks like the paint is running on batteries! Beautiful car. If I were to buy a 5.0, that would be the color!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Do we have to wait to see what the first round of mods are?

Unfortunately, even I'm not sure on that yet. We're still trying to get a schedule down for what's going to happen, when it's going to happen, and where it will happen.

Beautiful car. Just curious, what was your out the door price for this car? Can't wait to see upgrades!

It was a little less than $30k otd (taxes and all).

Nice car! That color is a good starting point for your own version of a BOSS car???? SVTP builds its own BOSS 302:bowdown:

Not a bad idea.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Looks great Travis!!

I bought my '11 GT and my '10 F150 from Crossroads Ford in Cary, NC too!! They are a very good dealership to deal with!!

jimbob8915

Established Member
That yellow reminds me of my Pearle Solar Yellow 06 ZX10r Ninja. I do occasionally look for GT500 but I want a yellow one an all they got is orange. I could go for a 500 rwhp 2012 yellow GT.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
not trying to start an arguement but are all the article going to be posted on the website or will we have to wait on magazines. i hope all will be here.

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
I was gonna say looks like the dealer in cary nc, as ive been there before then you said thats were it was bought, i dont live but and hour awa from there tops

Robert

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
not trying to start an arguement but are all the article going to be posted on the website or will we have to wait on magazines. i hope all will be here.

They'll all be here. Remember what Egon Spengler has to say about print media.:beer:

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/D3v_ogRaTf4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/D3v_ogRaTf4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="510"></embed></object>​

wjk

Established Member
Great looking car! Do we each get turns taking it out for a spin?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Before all these pictures I was like WTF was Travis thinking ordering this color, but now I seeeeee!! ME likey :rockon: :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread