iOS 7 User Difficulties

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
I know a lot of people are having difficulties watching embedded videos on the forum right now. I am making a simple request that if you embed a YouTube video, please also put a link for the iOS 7 users so we can watch these awesome videos. Thanks.

Mods, I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this. I just wanted the proper audience to see this request. Fell free to move/change as necessary.

Onelfastlride

Established Member
I know a lot of people are having difficulties watching embedded videos on the forum right now. I am making a simple request that if you embed a YouTube video, please also put a link for the iOS 7 users so we can watch these awesome videos. Thanks.

Mods, I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this. I just wanted the proper audience to see this request. Fell free to move/change as necessary.

iOS7 sucks just for that reason, especially when most if my forum browsing is on an iPad.:shrug:

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I think this is a good idea. Necessary. I get so excited reading badass titles like "9 sec ZR1 vs GTR" and I click on it then nothing lol

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
iOS 7 opened up a can of WORMS in our company. As an IT admin, we force 4 digit PIN locks on all cell phones that have added their company exchange email account to it. Everything was fine with that, until iOS 7 came to town.

Now, every week or so, many employees cell phones will enter a power cycle loop that takes hours to correct itself. On, off, on, off, on, off....for hours. The phone can't be used, there is nothing you can do to stop it unless you connect it to iTunes for a complete restore. During the power cycle, the CPU is at 100% utilization, creating a lot of heat while rapidly draining the battery.

Only phones with company email on them do it. We've went back and forth with Microsoft and Apple. Still no resolution since Sept. 27th, 2013. No update from Apple has corrected the issue, currently on 7.0.4

Last edited:

1hot281

Established Member
iOS 7 opened up a can of WORMS in our company. As an IT admin, we force 4 digit PIN locks on all cell phones that have added their company exchange email account to it. Everything was fine with that, until iOS 7 came to town.

Now, every week or so, many employees cell phones will enter a power cycle loop that takes hours to correct itself. On, off, on, off, on, off....for hours. The phone can't be used, there is nothing you can do to stop it unless you connect it to iTunes for a complete restore. During the power cycle, the CPU is at 100% utilization, creating a lot of heat while rapidly draining the battery.

Only phones with company email on them do it. We've went back and forth with Microsoft and Apple. Still no resolution since Sept. 27th, 2013. No update from Apple has corrected the issue, currently on 7.0.4

That is horrible. That's also the first I've heard of that particular issue. A reboot loop caused strictly by an exchange account? You mentioned you require phones with exchange info on them to use a 4-digit lock code... Are the problem devices the iPhone 5S, with the TouchID fingerprint sensor?

Users who are viewing this thread