IPAD MINI IN-DASH done right!!!!!!!!

shortydoo313

Established Member
So I'm always about doing something different, but having a clean look. So after searching high and low I found a kit that will fit what i was looking for. I plan on using dash command, and Spotify for my Music player, plus the GPS screen will be much nicer. My center console is in the shop and will be completed Monday pics and vids will be up. Here is a teaser for now. Also the Website is http://www.soundmanca.com

_MG_6071_zps6760269e.jpg

_MG_6081_zps0bb3d43c.jpg

_MG_6158_zps91c47984.jpg

SEP 24 UPDATED Progress

Sorry it took so long but my guy doing the work needed more time but I say i think this is turning out well, Almost finished.

Plastic welded:
image4_zpscd0ab137.jpg

image5_zpscc63b8b2.jpg

image3_zpscab6121b.jpg

Primered:
image1_zps48c57619.jpg

image2_zps9c0aaf17.jpg

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I want to do something similar, but just to move my double din up and a/c controls down. I've seen someone that has done it

Edit: - More detail on the modified center console piece? Is it 100% custom?

Last edited:

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
I want to do something similar, but just to move my double din up and a/c controls down. I've seen someone that has done it

Edit: - More detail on the modified center console piece? Is it 100% custom?

Friends of mine that own a local shop did all the work. Audio innovations in fresno ca. This center piece is from a 99 cobra. So it worked out great.

Last edited:

shortydoo313

Established Member

Friends of mine that own a local shop did all the work. Audio innovations in fresno ca. This center piece is from a 99 cobra. So it worked out great.

i just didn't know what i would do with the the three switches down there so i just stayed with my factory and kept my A/C controls, it does make things harder tho. The bottom of the bezel is narrower. But i think it will turn out well, plus while my hand is resting on the shifter i can touch the controls.

VAEi2 wat tweeters are those??

shortydoo313

Established Member
SEP 24 UPDATED Progress

Sorry it took so long but my guy doing the work needed more time but I say i think this is turning out well, Almost finished.

Plastic welded:
image4_zpscd0ab137.jpg

image5_zpscc63b8b2.jpg

image3_zpscab6121b.jpg

Primered:
image1_zps48c57619.jpg

image2_zps9c0aaf17.jpg

shortydoo313

Established Member
A few ways the iPad has that pull up menu that can be accessed from any screen. The app I use for my music Spotify has a volume slider on screen while you are using it, as with most of the music apps. And my radio will be in my glove box with the remote in my cup holder for the just in case moments

Users who are viewing this thread