Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Mr SVT

^^ Needs boost
Established Member
I didn't check because my searches never work. So I apologize for the repost.

Mr SVT

^^ Needs boost
Established Member
I bought a 16g on 5/18. I'm going to see if I can take it back and trade it. I think you have 30 days to return it.

I believe that you do have 30 days as with the 2g to 3g switch. I wish I could return mines but I bought my phone the day the white ones came out.:cryying:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I bought a 16g on 5/18. I'm going to see if I can take it back and trade it. I think you have 30 days to return it.

I hope you can do that Sid. It's worth looking into. Not to mention that the 3G price is dropping to $99.

For those who don't know yet, the new 3G-S will have both a 16gb model and a 32bgb model, priced at $199. and $299. with a plan. Adds video, higher resolution auto-focus camera, compass, longer battery life and a faster processor.

I'm very content with the 3G (16gb) I've had for about a year. Video doesn't interest me at this level, nor does an upgraded camera. The better battery life, depending on what it actually IS, would be a plus, as would the faster processor. Compass doesn't interest me, either. But what I'm REALLY waiting for is the near iPhone version 3.0 software coming on June 17. :)

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I'm pissed, my 3g was bought in March and I desperately miss video and of course the new iphone comes out after 3 months of ownership. I'll wait my 2 years, then upgrade.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hmm, the BB 8900 that I bought in February has video recording, an autofocus 3.2MP camera and a micro SD card slot that will support up to a 16GB card (until they make higher capacity cards).

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I have a I-phone 3G since last november and I will buy the 3G-S no matter what the cost, I have never had a problem and will always have one as long as the make it.

Dopalmer

Established Member
Sending and recieving pictures will be available through ATT sometime in august whether or not you have the new 3Gs or as long as you update your current iphone to the 3.0 update.

Dark Side

Cobra Commander
Established Member
what happend to send and receive pictures!!!

If u watch the WWDC vid Apple says that AT&T is not ready to handle MMS yet but will be by late Summer 09 ! Thx AT&T that is one of the most wanted features and now we have to wait again lol. The release date for the iPhone 3G S is also July 19 and for the launch of OS 3.0 is July 17. I have had the OS 3.0 Beta for a min now and I love it. Also the new OS 3.0 SDK is bad a** as well ! I am up for a upgrade threw AT&T so I will be buying a iPhone 3G S 32GB on 6/19.

1tufgt

Established Member
If u watch the WWDC vid Apple says that AT&T is not ready to handle MMS yet but will be by late Summer 09 ! Thx AT&T that is one of the most wanted features and now we have to wait again lol. The release date for the iPhone 3G S is also July 19 and for the launch of OS 3.0 is July 17. I have had the OS 3.0 Beta for a min now and I love it. Also the new OS 3.0 SDK is bad a** as well ! I am up for a upgrade threw AT&T so I will be buying a iPhone 3G S 32GB on 6/19.

I think you have your month's mixed up.

It's June 17th & June 19th.

umustdv8

Established Member
I still have my original iPhone I got the first day it came out. ...And no I didn't wait in a line. LOL. I was one of the lucky ones as my battery life is great. It's been 2 years now, so I'm definitely upgrading to the 32 gig. Trying to manage with 8 gigs is a pain!

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
7/15/09 I will be getting mine. Funniest thing is they talk about speeding up the phone, but att sucks

Users who are viewing this thread