iPhone 3GS vs. Google Nexus One

WhiteStallionGT

Pretty informative video for those who are considering either one of these phones.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVyExV8SYo"]YouTube- Google Nexus One Vs. iPhone 3GS[/ame]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It more boils down to personal preference and needs. I had a 3G for over a year and replaced it last month with an HTC Eris (Android) and mire prrfer the Eris. Nice to see more competition for the iPhone.

kuruma

Established Member
I recently picked up a motorola android about three weeks ago. there is no comparison to any other phone I've owned. From bb to using my sisters iphone, this thing is amazing.

It browses almost as fast as my laptop. The only thing I'm waiting for is flash, which will come the first half of this year.

It's also getting the android 2.1 upgrade friday of this week.

I highly recommend it. I use it for everything now, and I've noticed I dont use my laptop as much at home because of it.

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
I recently picked up a motorola android about three weeks ago. there is no comparison to any other phone I've owned. From bb to using my sisters iphone, this thing is amazing.

It browses almost as fast as my laptop. The only thing I'm waiting for is flash, which will come the first half of this year.

It's also getting the android 2.1 upgrade friday of this week.

I highly recommend it. I use it for everything now, and I've noticed I dont use my laptop as much at home because of it.

that is great to hear. ive had a G1 since the week it came out and need to switch from tmobile to verizon because where i moved to in iowa has no tmobile coverage. ive been eyeing the motorola droid as a great replacement for my G1. ive seen very few drawbacks to the droid.

by the way how do you like the 3G network with verizon???

burnout42

Banned
I just got a 3GS 16GB the other day. I have to say that I am very impressed with this phone. I love how all the apps play together and make the phone very easy to use. I love the yellowpages app. I punch in any place I need the number for, it finds it, shows it on maps and I can add it to my contact list with one button. I can take a video and upload it to youtube within minutes, the games kick ass and there are a TON of useful apps. I love it!

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
I want the nexus one in the worst way, but am hesitant because I do not know how well it works with Enterprise Server. I would buy a cal seat for our BES at the office in order to have similar control to all our blackberries.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Everyone is still trying to keep up with a 3 year old iPhone...sad

iPhone 4g will own all once again...available this summer. Pics leaking now showing Dual Core processor, OLED screen, LED Flash for camera, front facing camera, etc...

ninety8 GT

Mustang Fanatic
Established Member
i thought the iphone 4g was just a rumor? I hope it doesnt come out too soon cause then my 3gs will be old news lol

6.0GTO

Established Member
For being the new and "shiny" device sales wise, old model iPhone>>>>>>"every all new iPhone killer". Repeating what has already been said. This phone is due in just a few months for a new model. We all should be thanking Apple for being the **** company they have been known to be business wise. They are the one company that had the **** to not let the carriers tell them what they would allow and not allow on a phone. Plus it gave all these new phones a UI to copy since Apple does UI better than most anyone.

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
It is funny all these other phones are "trying" to out do the I phone that has been out for 3 years. I guess people with those phones that say they are better then the apple should really thank them because it is their model they are copying.

Cant wait for the 4G!

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
It is funny all these other phones are "trying" to out do the I phone that has been out for 3 years. I guess people with those phones that say they are better then the apple should really thank them because it is their model they are copying.

Cant wait for the 4G!

lol 4g? ATT is sucking balls with 3g data coverage

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
I dont understand the marking thought process behind this, but according to all the online articles I can find, it seems that the 4G Iphone will be available on Verizon first. I personally have Verizon, so for me this is great.

January 27th is when apple will be spilling the beans on the 4g rumors.

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
To the highest bidder go the spoils.

I dont understand the marking thought process behind this, but according to all the online articles I can find, it seems that the 4G Iphone will be available on Verizon first. I personally have Verizon, so for me this is great.

January 27th is when apple will be spilling the beans on the 4g rumors.

mofobucs is a thief

wanna race?
Established Member
i don't know how i'm gonna be able to get this one by my wife, i waited for 3 months for the HTC Hero to come out not realizing the the nexus one was gonna come out 6 weeks later. Now i have to get the unlocked version, HTC made the nexus one for google..

mofobucs is a thief

wanna race?
Established Member
it's very impressive that it took everyone else 3 years to catch up to the i phone. But android is here to stay, now that google is in the game you know its good shit. I love my HTC hero!

Users who are viewing this thread