iPhone 6. Space Gray. 64GB. Factory Unlocked. Remarkable Condition.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
This iPhone is flawless. Ever since I bought it new, I had it in a case and never removed it except to clean it every so often. No scratches or dents on the exterior at all. The glass is in perfect condition. The only issue is the battery holds at maximum 87% when fully charged. Other than that there is nothing wrong with the phone. I only ever had 3k songs on the phone and still had more than enough room since I had the upgraded version at the time with the 64GB since that wasn't the standard version. Every part of the phone that is supposed to work like the camera, speaker, BT, WiFi, etc. all works perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with it. Honestly I wish I didn't upgrade to the iPhone Xr, it's too heavy and bulky IMO.

As you can see it comes with all the original pieces. The box, the headphones which I never even wore, the charger, and even the plastic that is wrapped around the box which I carefully cut just to open the box.

The phone is factory unlocked and can be used with any carrier. It has been updated to the newest software version and reset to factory settings. Finger ID has been disabled so you can set it up for yourself and instead I have included a passcode for you to use to unlock it so you set up finger ID yourself and set up Apple ID and whatever personal settings you want.

I've seen this phone sell for around $120-150+ factory unlocked 64GB edition and is always in good condition with some issue on the exterior, not excellent like mine, and it never includes all the original material like the box, headphones, charger, etc.

Asking $100 shipped. I only accept Square, Google Pay, or CashApp. You can add PayPal to Google Pay if you want to use PayPal. CA residents will be charged an extra $3.99 for the additional shipping cost. You can purchase this phone for half off as seen in my other listing of the GMP Ohio George 1:18 Mr. Gasket Gasser Mustang for $60 +$115 for the model which itself normally sells for $140-150 and is 1 of 2508 made.

ldYYI4N.jpg

vjpe5Py.jpg

V2vcOqN.jpg

zXSUxTj.jpg

RU3NYil.jpg

NkZIubb.jpg

ubzMhSK.jpg

5m5NWo1.jpg

oOSVAo2.jpg

hh1tisg.jpg

rZOuGYH.jpg

tMrFvNy.jpg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Price dropped to $100 shipped. I am the original owner of this phone and like I said, it is in excellent condition and unlocked. You can use it with any carrier of your choice. I ship via UPS and will provide a tracking # within 3 hours of payment.

Users who are viewing this thread