iPhone 8 & 10

jconnor3

Established Member
Yep, the little can of compressed air for computers works great. They normally have the little straw like WD40 cans. I brought my phone into the store because it wouldn't charge worth a damn and the guy did this in the store and it looked like a mini dust bomb went off. I didn't think about all of the sawdust that would build up in my pocket and make it into the charging port.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Can of dust-off wasn't powerful enough. Lint was packed solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the air compressor lines at work lol. There's tons of air lines plumbed everywhere so its pretty easy to just periodically blow out the connectors for me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm ordering a gold iPhone 8 for my wife tomorrow morning. She has to clean up her photos and videos, but I'm not feeling confident that 64gb will work for her, so I'll likely have to spring for the 256gb model. Apple, I hate that you aren't offering a 128gb model, which would have been perfect. :(

Next month I'll pre-order the X with 256gb. Gotta say I'm really looking forward to this one and all the nice new features. ;)

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Do you back up your photos via the Google photos app?
This.

I didn't do it, but it was only recently I found out there are a shit ton of programs that automatically back up your photos.

64gb should be more than enough. That's what I have now, I probably had 1.5 hours of on track time recorded on my phone and 1200 pics and I still had like 20 gb left.

Flickr and Google both give you more space than anyone could ever use for photos.

Users who are viewing this thread