iPhone Question

aquill1

Established Member
I switched from verizon to att to get the iphone. I had the lg dare which was a pretty nice phone, but I regretted not getting the iphone in July when I signed up with verizon. Every month my bill came out to nearly $70-80 a month and I didn't have internet or any other features on my account. At least with the iphone I have the internet, google maps, email, aim (useless until os 3.0 comes out) and a choice of many apps.

Nice part is my 2 year old son can use the thing, when I need something to keep him occupied the phone has saved me a few times.

If you buy an iphone now, don't worry, if you don't like it you can sell the phone a few months after getting it and cancel the line. The termination fee will be lowered every month you had service and you can sell the phone on craigslist, I sold my dare on craiglist for $260.

Last edited:

FranticFocus05

Established Member
Yup. We had 3 people in my ARSM's area let go for showing demo 3G's to customers.
Sorry I like my job and my paycheck to much to go doing that.....

I would like to say on my own though I heard lots of people bitch when the phone was launched... of course Apple wont put everything out at once they want to keep people coming back again and again for new and better stuff. It will be great if all the rumors are true

If I were a betting man (and I am) I'd wait until the Apple conf in the middle of June. Its not that far off.

:poke: You might want to listen to these two guys ;-) they seem to know what they are talking about

Users who are viewing this thread