Ipod???

Fastfords

Established Member
Just wondering, do any of the factory radios come with an Ipod port at all? Have any of you guys hooked up an ipod either with the factory port if there is one, or with an adapter? Seems like this would be a must in the digital age?

R1Lello

Established Member
Fastfords said:
Just wondering, do any of the factory radios come with an Ipod port at all? Have any of you guys hooked up an ipod either with the factory port if there is one, or with an adapter? Seems like this would be a must in the digital age?

Yes, in the console, under the armrest. ;-)

Fastfords

Established Member
R1Lello said:
Yes, in the console, under the armrest. ;-)

O.K. just to clarify, you have an ipod mounted under the armrest using an adapter? As far as I can find out there is no ipod port on the factory radio. Does the adapter hook up through the antenna?

R1Lello

Established Member
Fastfords said:
O.K. just to clarify, you have an ipod mounted under the armrest using an adapter? As far as I can find out there is no ipod port on the factory radio. Does the adapter hook up through the antenna?

I never used mine yet but the 1/8" plug is there to plug into.........it's not on the radio but under the armrest/console

Fastfords

Established Member
R1Lello said:
I never used mine yet but the 1/8" plug is there to plug into.........it's not on the radio but under the armrest/console

I see, thanks. Now all I have to do is find a car.

Users who are viewing this thread