IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT: John Coletti and Ford's Terminator

stangfreak

Established Member
cant wait to get the revised copy and put it next to the original. I have owned my cobra since it came out. Its amazing to see how this car still has a little cult following it. Its awesome. The terminator is a very special car

frank3si

Established Member
cant wait to get the revised copy and put it next to the original. I have owned my cobra since it came out. Its amazing to see how this car still has a little cult following it. Its awesome. The terminator is a very special car

The Terminator has the following it does because it deserves it. I wouldn't have put who-knows-how-many hours into telling its story if it wasn't something special, and I know Marcie feels the same way about all the design work she created for the new edition.

And again, I have to thank all of you for the interest and support. It looks like our plans to gets the books signed this weekend are going to be shaken up by Mother Nature's snow storm plans, but we'll get it done ASAP and get the copies on their way. Cheers! :beer:

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
The Terminator has the following it does because it deserves it. I wouldn't have put who-knows-how-many hours into telling its story if it wasn't something special, and I know Marcie feels the same way about all the design work she created for the new edition.

And again, I have to thank all of you for the interest and support. It looks like our plan to gets the books signed this weekend are going to be shaken up by Mother Nature's snow storm plans, but we'll get it done ASAP and get the copies on their way. Cheers! :beer:

Frank your the man!!

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Just finally got around to ordering my book this morning... Can't wait to see it and hopefully one of those posters!

Are their any signed books or posters left?

Thanks!

Last edited:

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Finally!!!!!

As of 8:30 am... the books are HERE!

FIVE pallets arrived this morning! Now all we have to do is get Frank here to sign all your books, then they will be out the door and on their way.

The snow this weekend is going to be a problem however, even though I am in the 1-4" range (no big deal)... Frank is located in the part of the weather map that says 12-24"...that's a problem. If you google the weather for his town, you basically get a frowny face. So we are planning on having our signing session next week once the roads are cleaned up.

In the mean time, we will still continue to include the pre-order poster with every order until the books are officially in the mail.

So that is some good news for your Friday! Enjoy!

~Marcie

IMG_20160122_090408301-1600x900.jpg

IMG_20160122_124942266-1600x900.jpg

IMG_20160122_125056937-1600x900.jpg

SlowSVT

Established Member
5 pallets! :eek:

How many books does that equate to?

Frank's gunna be pretty sore after signing all those books :D

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just got a refurbished pallet jack last week - best purchase ever! I have a whole pallet of Ford GT books behind all the Terminator books too - so in order to fit the cars in the garage before the snow starts falling, I had to shuffle around about ten thousand pounds of books today. (Nothing a handful of advil and a couple glasses of wine can't fix)

Our initial print run is almost 3000 books. That's a low run by regular printing standards, but we don't have distributors, so this is all paid for by your pre-orders and out of our own pockets. We really believe in this project and hope the word spreads to all Terminator owners. We could never do this without your support. :)

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Got my poster today! Love how the word "Terminator" is very faintly displayed in the poster!

Now I need to decide which side to display in the frame ...

Users who are viewing this thread