Iron Fist, Lead Foot (SVT Community Book)

brucesvt

Established Member
Just got done reading it, Ill get it in the mail to sethsual this week :beer:

Ok sorry Vickerw here is the updated list pieced from prior posts. This was the last time i saw a post of someone sending the book out.Sorry for the confusion. here is the list as of i have piece it together from the posts. Sethsual if you have it or not let me know via pm. Trying to piece together the list

Sethsual
vickerw
ThatOneCobra
brucesvt
jdh1213
Venomous
DSG2003
SLVRSNAKE
Vnmus03
Killedbykenne
myponyjose
Quesplosive

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Ahh man Sethsual hasn't logged in since mid Dec 2013.... This book should have been through at least 3 other peoples hands by now.....

I just sent him a text so hopefully we can get this ball rolling again.

Last edited:

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
I was wondering if this was still happening. I'll PM brucesvt my info for when he is ready to send it my way. I have already read the book so I'll just sign it and forward it on to Venomous if he sends me his info. Great idea, slow readers. LOL

Edit: We had 14 Terminators at a GTG yesterday so I might see if I can get some/all of them to sign it while I have it.

Last edited:

brucesvt

Established Member
I was wondering if this was still happening. I'll PM brucesvt my info for when he is ready to send it my way. I have already read the book so I'll just sign it and forward it on to Venomous if he sends me his info. Great idea, slow readers. LOL

Edit: We had 14 Terminators at a GTG yesterday so I might see if I can get some/all of them to sign it while I have it.

Thanks got that pm, will let you know if we find the person who has it lol

Updated list:

Sethsual
vickerw
ThatOneCobra
brucesvt
jdh1213
Venomous
DSG2003
SLVRSNAKE
Vnmus03
Killedbykenne
myponyjose
Quesplosive
Svtkidd23

brucesvt

Established Member
sorry have been sick the last couple days, according to the last couple of posts Sethsual has it. but hasnt logged in since dec 2013

SVT_Troy

Established Member
sorry have been sick the last couple days, according to the last couple of posts Sethsual has it. but hasnt logged in since dec 2013

99S_V__T pm'd me yesterday confirming that he still has it and is finished with it. The person under him "Sethsual" should be getting it next and needs to pm his address.

brucesvt

Established Member
Updated list:

Sethsual
vickerw
ThatOneCobra
brucesvt
jdh1213
Venomous
DSG2003
SLVRSNAKE
Vnmus03
Killedbykenne
myponyjose
Quesplosive
Svtkidd23
woodstock93

Sethsual

Established Member
99S_V__T pm'd me yesterday confirming that he still has it and is finished with it. The person under him "Sethsual" should be getting it next and needs to pm his address.
Just so we're all clear, I PM'd 99S_V_T my address in September and again in October but never heard back from him. No worries, though, as he PM'd me yesterday and I responded with my address once again. I hadn't been on in a few months to pester him; when I put cars/motorcycles away for the winter, I kind of go into hibernation myself, too.

I'll get it out to vickerw just as soon as I can! :beer:

Last edited:

brucesvt

Established Member
Just so we're all clear, I texted 99S_V_T my address in September and again in October but never heard back from him. No worries, though, as he PM'd me yesterday and I responded with my address once again. I hadn't been on in a few months to pester him; when I put cars/motorcycles away for the winter, I kind of go into hibernation myself, too.

I'll get it out to vickerw just as soon as I can! :beer:

cool deal :beer:
Just pm me so i can update the list once you send it out lol

woodstock93

Established Member
Thanks for adding me to the list. but who do I give my address to?
I have 2003 SB converible build# 1336. I have the book and have read it.

brucesvt

Established Member
to who ever is ahead of you on the list. or when i get the book i will add your info your choice just let me know

brucesvt

Established Member
Updated list:

Sethsual
vickerw
ThatOneCobra
brucesvt
jdh1213
Venomous
DSG2003
SLVRSNAKE
Vnmus03