Ironhand Racing's New IR-122

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkeyz

No Standards
Established Member
the suspense is killing me haha put me on the GB list if this goes into production

rudycobra

Established Member
I know it takes time and guys are busy but man y'all are killing us ! Lol I woulda drove my car where ever and put this on it and b a guinea pig .

Rudy

Ironhand

Banned
I know it takes time and guys are busy but man y'all are killing us ! Lol I woulda drove my car where ever and put this on it and b a guinea pig .

Rudy

:lol:

We are in the process. He has his blower off and we are getting geared up to get it tested.

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
If anyone knows Cory personally, you may want to tell him to call me. I'm having trouble contacting him.

Ironhand

Banned
I just talked to him. He has been sick lately and working alot, so hopefully he starts feeling better and I can prod him into hurrying up. lol

RichM1983

Established Member
I would take my blower off and ship it priority to you Monday morning. Is the hold up getting the blower?

Sorry if I missed it.

Ironhand

Banned
I would take my blower off and ship it priority to you Monday morning. Is the hold up getting the blower?

Sorry if I missed it.

Well, we have an exchanged worked out where everyone is happy in the outlining deal. So I am just waiting for him to ship me his blower at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread