Is it ever out of your blood?

mtb01

Established Member
I've owned a 2001 cobra and 2 03 cobras. Sold the last one 8 months ago and am going through major withdraws. Almost bought another 03 recently. Is there something wrong with me or is this normal. Love these freaking cars!!!

bbk03gt24

Established Member
I've owned a 2001 cobra and 2 03 cobras. Sold the last one 8 months ago and am going through major withdraws. Almost bought another 03 recently. Is there something wrong with me or is this normal. Love these freaking cars!!!

i dont think i will ever let mine go and if i do for some reason or another, i can tell u that i will not die happy unless i buy another 03/04 someday in the future!

Fender34

Established Member
If I sell mine, I'd only replace it with another 03/04 that has lower miles.. No other car will replace it for me

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL! Nothing wrong with you at all. I sold my '03 Cobra a few years ago and I still miss it badly, especially during the summer months. I'm fine without it, but I surely would love to still have it for weekend fun. These are awesome cars!

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Yeah, it's normal if you are a 'mustang guy'. I missed having a mustang of some type when I didn't have one.

I'm sure the Camaro guys go through the same thing - at least our favorite model didn't require resurrecting from death.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I often toy with the idea of selling mine and buying one that's built up....but i can't bring myself to ever do it.

The market is really ripe right now for these cars, makes it difficult too!!!

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
When my car gets high miles I will sell it just to get one with lower miles. Nothing wrong with you!

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
I think this is very normal. My car is only in storage, and I miss driving it like crazy! I dont know how I survive these winters without it.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i think if i didnt have my mustang (or other performance car that is as much fun to drive - which would be a tall order), i would really miss it... i look forward to the drive to and from work everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread