Is it worth trying to restore my 04 Cobra??

Wills99Cobruh

Established Member
That is a very valid point. I'd make sure the dyno operator knows that the OP doesn't know the state of the tune nor if there might be unknown issues with the engine (hopefully not). In other words, operator proceed with due caution. As much as possible.
I’ve made sure to read every comment in this thread bc I know yall have way more knowledge about these cars than I do. There’s been a lot of great point’s brought up about stuff I hadn’t even considered or thought about. I have faith in this shop but I’m definitely not going to have the guy run my car if I don’t feel comfortable or if I know it’s not going to be safe for the car or anyone around. I’ll post an update on Friday with the numbers the car made just for the hell of it in case anyone is curious. Thanks again for your help.

LS WUT

Established Member
I’ve made sure to read every comment in this thread bc I know yall have way more knowledge about these cars than I do. There’s been a lot of great point’s brought up about stuff I hadn’t even considered or thought about. I have faith in this shop but I’m definitely not going to have the guy run my car if I don’t feel comfortable or if I know it’s not going to be safe for the car or anyone around. I’ll post an update on Friday with the numbers the car made just for the hell of it in case anyone is curious. Thanks again for your help.
Sounds good man, we enjoy helping and seeing the progression of cars in general. Looking forward to hearing the results bud.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looking forward to hearing on Friday how you made out at the dyno shop. You're doing it all right, my friend. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread