Is the 03-04 Cobra the Beast it was 7-10+ Years Ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
You do realize every car in that video is moddable in the same fashion as well? Hellcats put down 900rwhp with nothing more than pulley, injectors, BAP and E85. On pump they will put down 775-800 with the same mods minus the BAP as it’s not needed on pump gas. Stock exhaust too.

Those vids are unicorns too. So a 520rwhp Cobra puts bus lengths on a car that traps 125-127mph stock and supposedly has “Bolton’s”. I can assure you that is not the norm. They will need an aftermarket blower plain and simple.

I know exactly what Terminators are capable of. Here are the 2 I’ve owned in the past.

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/2003-sonic-blue-e85-kb-cobra-feeler.875015/

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/03-silver-10th-coupe-22k-miles-20k.603973/

I'm fine with modded vs modded. I genuinely don't see the point of your post. lol

blk02edge

Established Member
It does make sense. When a car has had "too many" owners, it makes potential buyers think there's a[n expensive] problem that's making the owners offload the car.
Nah, nothing scientific about that. Ive never had an issue. Its pure fact that mulitple owners doesnt guarantee a trash car. If its clean, looked after and runs good then its a clean well taken care of car that runs good lol... Issues can and probably will pop up on an older car whether its had 1 or 5 owners. People are just scared because they are ignorant

Blown 89

Established Member
The butt hurt is strong in you. I spent good money on it. It’s fun to talk about it because most people like imagining what the experiences would be like. You like stock cars so the idea of understanding how fun a modded car could be escapes you. It’s ok, breath and go covet a vey Ron or a henessey venom. Post up stories if you ever get one of how fun and fast it feels.
No butt hurt at all, I'm just amused that you're losing your shit over this Before you say anything else stupid you should know that every car I've ever owned has been modded.......including the wagon. I race things that would bitch slap your Mustang on track so let's not head down that 'you don't understand what fun is' nonsense. Grow up man, not everyone loves your car.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
No butt hurt at all, I'm just amused that you're losing your shit over this Before you say anything else stupid you should know that every car I've ever owned has been modded.......including the wagon. I race things that would bitch slap your Mustang on track so let's not head down that 'you don't understand what fun is' nonsense. Grow up man, not everyone loves your car.

Never looked for love, I’m on a mustang forum in a thread about if 03 cobra’s are beastly. 12’s@110-114 are cool but it’s a given the terminator is known for its easy modification nature. Anyways, I’ve done things just as cool as your drag racing hobby like my affinity for finding good music on Spotify, mowing my lawn weekly, and opening the mail with ceramic letter opener.

Before you lose your stuff thinking I’m mad at you you should know I can text about 50 words a minute and I use my phone on this site so I ramble a boat load.

Also, I know that haha, I’ve seen many of your posts. I like to stir pots and wake up the room. cheers

I think you were just being sarcastic from the get go if I’m honest but couldn’t tell

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I think if you look at stock numbers, it isn’t. If you consider its potential, as mk4 Supras are for example, yes.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Ok, here's a wrench for the discussion: How does a Terminator with a collision repair fair as far as value?

My GT500 is in this position as Ive had a drag strip collision repaired. Its 95% back to where it needs to be, but its not "original".

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ok, here's a wrench for the discussion: How does a Terminator with a collision repair fair as far as value?

My GT500 is in this position as Ive had a drag strip collision repaired. Its 95% back to where it needs to be, but its not "original".

If you are happy, and enjoy the car, it’s worth 2 extra kudos because the car now has character and history with you. Cheers

Blown 89

Established Member

It depends on where the damage is. The rear end is so finicky on the 01 and 03's that a little bit of misalignment on the rear causes massive damage so if there's any rear impact I'd worry. Anything else I wouldn't worry much.

Gravik

Established Member
LS1 with more than 300 "claimed" naturally aspirated horsepower. A few simple modifications opened this monster up. My wife and I owned one until she found out she was pregnant with our first child.

I truly miss that car.

Regardless, the Pontiac Trans Am WS6 still takes nothing away from the Cobra. Ford got that car right, and it upped the performance game. The Cobra is still an amazing car to own and drive.View attachment 1495257

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

10i5cn5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• a8301ad9b94c6032a2289d1e3c398a2d.jpg
    a8301ad9b94c6032a2289d1e3c398a2d.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 97

Recon

Established Member
Because 4th gen WS6 are sexy ass cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I wouldn’t mind having a LS1 WS6 Formula. And the potential of those cars is just as vast as a Terminator, if not more.
This has to be probably my favorite one I’ve seen:
c2a393af548d036f719f75fc7dd923f4.jpg

I’d want my Formula to look just like that one.

Pick your poison.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Those 4th gens had a whole lot of non functional hoods. Pass, though the LS engine is, much as I hate to admit it, a good performance starter platform.

Its a copy of the 351 Windsor with SFI and modern intake manifold but still...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Those 4th gens had a whole lot of non functional hoods. Pass, though the LS engine is, much as I hate to admit it, a good performance starter platform.

Its a copy of the 351 Windsor with SFI and modern intake manifold but still...

Early LT motor’d 4th gens had functional hoods. The LS motor’d cars not so much, though I think true fiber had a functional hood.

4th gens are bottom feeders, intake box is located over the high pressure area in front of the radiator. I have this ram air setup.

275013FD-FD71-4B17-9035-E18B2B170447.jpeg
B5A493B2-EF7C-4104-947E-95517DB39E8F.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread