is there a billet interior door handle somewhere?

Nickynick

Established Member
ive seen em in cars but never online. its the door handle on the interior of the doors that pops out. im debating weather to buy billet or just take em, sand em, and spray em to match with my 2001 cobra grey suade... does anyone know a paint code to match those seats perfect?

OW99

Established Member
Not to thread jack but I figured this is slightly related. Where can I find billet door inserts to cover or replace where the carpet is?

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Not to thread jack but I figured this is slightly related. Where can I find billet door inserts to cover or replace where the carpet is?

I have them... took a long time to find. EBay. . Good luck lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CobRoush-00

Established Member

They were originally made by Autobadges but have been discontinued. However, there is a seller on Ebay that still sells them. He is from Canada. I can't remember his seller's name on Ebay but I purchased a set from him a few months ago. Check the link below and contact Autobadges in the meantime. They may help you find a set. Good luck!

AutoBadges.com : Our Products : Door Panel Inserts

OW99

Established Member
They were originally made by Autobadges but have been discontinued. However, there is a seller on Ebay that still sells them. He is from Canada. I can't remember his seller's name on Ebay but I purchased a set from him a few months ago. Check the link below and contact Autobadges in the meantime. They may help you find a set. Good luck!

AutoBadges.com : Our Products : Door Panel Inserts

Thanks! I'll contact them.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
^^ Those look good. Nice to know there's an UPR alternative. I had some UPRs in an old Mustang. Didn't like them.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

ESVEETEE

Established Member
I'd like black powdercoated or anodized billet pieces. Gets rid of crappy plastic interior pieces but retains a factory look

Users who are viewing this thread