Is there a cheaper place for NASCAR tickets?

chrisheltra

Established Member
I'm looking to go to the night race on the 24th at Bristol and I was wondering if there was a cheaper place to buy tickets than off of the NASCAR site? The price isn't that bad on their site but its unavailable right now and thought Id looking into whether there was a cheaper alternative.

Kiohtee

Established Member
And if none of the suggested places still work for you, just go the day of. No matter what track or event, there's always cheap tickets to be had the day of.

alex3610

Established Member
NASCAR is out of their collective minds regarding ticket prices. Look no further than the THOUSANDS of empty seats at every race this year. You are getting ripped off if you pay face value for regular seats IMHO.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
the same can be said for any professional sport. Football, baseball, hockey, and basketball all have some high price seats. You can go to race tracks like Martinsville, and sit in a good seat for $25. Not all tracks are super expensive.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
And if none of the suggested places still work for you, just go the day of. No matter what track or event, there's always cheap tickets to be had the day of.

This. Scalpers are everywhere, and you can almost name your price. For years, my best friend and I exclusively bought our tickets from scalpers.

Also, keep in mind that tickets are generally cheaper in the first few rows. We love em. You have to love eating rubber, and the louder sound; but that's what we love!!! That's part of the experience to us. :beer:

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
I sat half way up on the start finish line this year for 75 bucks at Martinsville . I think my Richmond tickets are the same price. My start finish line Charlotte Coke 600 tickets run 113 bucks a seat every year. Prices fluctuate from track to track. There may be empty seats at some tracks but usually not good seats. It just depends on how good you want your seats. Mid level or higher up on the front stretch is best IMO. You wanna see the restarts, pit action, finish line, burnout, and wanna be high enough to see the rest of the track. If I don't buy my tickets from a buddy I get them straight from the ticket office at each track. If we go the day of we try scalpers though before buying from the track. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread