Is this 93 Cobra worth the $$?

Kaczman

Banned
lol broke ass mulletheads get angry. just rock your fox body rust buckets, dont worry about the fact that my rims cost more than your car.

nighthawk355x

Banned
Kaczman said:
lol broke ass mulletheads get angry. just rock your fox body rust buckets, dont worry about the fact that my rims cost more than your car.

:nonono: Was that supposed to make you sound smarter?? :shrug: ...you failed. You paid all that money for those ugly-as-sin 20"s from Autozone?! :lol: ...You can find your car in the urban dictionary under "Ghetto Monkey"...go look it up. Someone please kick this useless waste of life off this forum. :kaboom: He needs to stick to myspace with all the other 16 year old sh*t talking wanna-be "G's". Why don't you go to the KFC car show with your busted ass fake cobra...you might win 1st prize there; a 12 pc bucket and 2 liter of orange soda!:loser:

Last edited:

Speedfreek

Established Member
Kaczman said:

There you go calling people mulletheads again. You have NO ROOM to talk with pictures of a Firebird and Dayton on your site. Go back and read my last post I pretty much explained it all to you. Oh and if you paid for those rims well I guess the old saying is true there is a sucker born every day.

Last edited:

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
Kaczman said:
poor broke mulletheads :rolleyes:

and a real baller would pimp out a v6 mustang? Gimme a break. The svt badge goes on the other side btw. Your car has a real identity crisis going on there.

What's the matter, couldn't afford a BMW or Lexus? Why on earth would you put those rims on a mustang? :loser:

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
BiLL1024 said:
Funny that when people don't have anything intelligent to say; they resort to calling names.

and after the name calling runs out they dont reply to the post at all. What he didn't tell us was that his car was repo'd 2 months ago for failure to pay his car loan and now he takes the bus to work... AND he still owes $2000 on his credit card for those 20's that he bought off ebay!! :kaboom:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Kaczman just sent me his pic in a threatening PM:

e-thug.jpg

He said that if we keep making fun of him then he is also going to get his brother to call us names and argue with us over the internet too!!

e-thug2.jpg

Last edited:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
tunedin302 said:
Kaczman just sent me his pic in a threatening PM:

e-thug.jpg

He said that if we keep making fun of him then he is also going to get his brother to call us names and argue with us over the internet too!!

e-thug2.jpg

:lol:

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
Kaczman said:

None of us are getting angry. Seems like you are though. We're not worried about those rims. Well, we are because it would take some kind of extreme mental retardation to even consider putting those rims on a Mustang. Hell, they probably cost more than your Cobr- or is it a Fobra.

Don't come round poking a grizzly bear with a short stick and not expect to get bitten. foo!

:lol:

Kaczman

Banned
actucally i have 2 sets of 20s, one on each side. check out my face book too, user name Jay Kacz. oh, and drive your mullethead foxbody rust buckets off a bridge. Thanks

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Kaczman said:
actucally i have 2 sets of 20s, one on each side.

OMG ... and you admit this :lol: I think your girlfriend/sister has a message for ya:

loser.gif

nighthawk355x

Banned
Kaczman said:
actucally i have 2 sets of 20s, one on each side. check out my face book too, user name Jay Kacz. oh, and drive your mullethead foxbody rust buckets off a bridge. Thanks

:lol: He's right guys, he DOES...the one set he stole, the other he bought with the same welfare check that bought the $500 V6 stang "SVT"...emphasis on the "sPeShul" in SVT. :D

Haven't you drowned yourself in a toilet yet? GO AWAY.:loser:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Wow, a quick google search reveals this about our friend Mr. Kacz:
Hey everyone! You know that guy KACZMANWWK? I know he hasn't posted in a while but since his post was so positive and nice, I thought I would share this. Well, his real name is JAY KACZ, from Brookpark, Ohio and he is thief. The reason this 19 year old can afford all that fancy stuff for his mustang is that he posts items for sale that don't exist and then takes money from his fellow forum members. Of course he posts for a while so they trust him then he steals their money. If you have any infomation about his activities, like whom he has screwed, please call Detective Shock of the Chesapeake VA, PD at 757-382-6173. I don't know why he is in Virgina right now but I hope he is in jail there.

Sorry to waste everyone's time with worthless garbage but you should know the kind of people you deal with before they hurt you. Before I say anything else, do a google search of jay kacz, kaczman, kaczmanwwk, wachovia81, fred jones, lisa jones. These are all the same person, Jay Kacz. Look at all the complaints. The proof is in the pudding as they say. He posts items that dont exist for sale on internet forums. Then uses multiple names, emails and paypal accouts to steal their money. He uses their trust against them and this is a warning to beware of this guy. DO NOT buy anything from him. If you have been ripped off by him, call Detective Shock at 757-382-6173. He scams us so he can buy all kinds of expensive toys like his treo.

What a stand up guy :loser:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread