Is this 93 Cobra worth the $$?

nighthawk355x

Banned
LEE93COBRA said:
to beat up on piece of shit mod motors :-D

:lol: LOL! well said! :beer:

Yea I'm definately done with this Cobra...I want something with a clean title. Thanks for all the replies everybody! You guys rock! :rockon:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
kcp203 said:
Where is the VIN on the block? I'm an origina owner, so I've never even looked for it.

Its hard to see without pulling the motor. It is stamped on the top at the back of the block between where the intake ends and the bellhousing starts

Kaczman

Banned
Lets see.

1993 cobra: looks like shit, ugly mullethead design, rusts to shit, 235hp.

1997 cobra: looks good, rounded aerodynamic body, nice features like power locks and windows, 300hp.

Gee, seems like a hard decision to me.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
^^ Why do even come into a fox-body cobra forum if you hate the car? Just to stir up trouble? We get that you don't like 93 cobras now leave :burn:

Speedfreek

Established Member
Kaczman said:
Lets see.

1997 cobra: looks good, rounded aerodynamic body, nice features like power locks and windows, 300hp.

1993 Cobra: Best and only Fox body Cobra, FIRST COBRA, without it you wouldn't have your junk to drive:lol: A motor that will hold more than 5psi of boost without blowing a headgasket or throwing a rod, and last time I checked mine has pw,pl. And who needs aerodynamics when you got real power. Mullethead design? I think I saw a 91 Firebird and a Dodge Daytona on your cardomain site, I think that ranks more as Mullethead than a fox mustang. You must tuck your mullet under your hat.

1997 Cobra: dime a dozen, not worth nearly as much, 30k mile 97 = about the worth of a 120k 93, 300 hp that can be out run by the 235hp 93 and other stock foxbody 225hp stangs, and the weight of it don't get me started there, standard 4x4 stance, I think that about sums it up.

Jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery. Oh and how is it you got a 3.57 gear to work in your car? And lowered it 3.75 inches on those 20's? 550 HP WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here everybody check out his 97 it's bad aint it.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2377556
2377556_64_full.jpg
I'm sure your car wasn't the 12 second pass.

Last edited:

gearjammer80

Established Member
man you should have just bought a honda. you could of lied about the horespower, put some strange gear nobodys ever herd of and some stupid looking 20's for about half the price and ran the same slow time and would of looked just as stupid. oh yeah mullet cars, nice dodge daytona, everybody needs two of those, one to shit on and one to cover it up with. ha ha ha!

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
:idea: Now I understand your dislike for the 93 Cobra ....... you have no taste:

Cobrajoke.gif

cobrajoke3.gif

cobrajoke2.gif

mgmustang1

Established Member
I just picked up a 93 teal cobra grey cloth 103k, from a women. only mod flowmasters. beautiful paint, interior. $7000. she couldnt use it with baby seats. love it next to my 03 anniversary. oh this car does not look anywhere near 103k on it. must have been highway mileage. good luck

nighthawk355x

Banned
tunedin302 said:
:idea: Now I understand your dislike for the 93 Cobra ....... you have no taste:

Cobrajoke.gif

cobrajoke3.gif

cobrajoke2.gif

LOL! ...tuning by X-zibit! NIIIIIIICE! :coolman: Just needs some altezza's, a nice 3 foot wing, and a few sponsor stickers whose parts aren't even on the car! 300hp and 4,000LBS OF WHOOPASS! Congrats on that GEM!:pepper:

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I wonder if that really is a Cobra ? If you'll notice there is NO pictures of under the hood for some reason?

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
Kaczman said:
Lets see.

you just described your own car. did your boyfriend modify it for you?

Users who are viewing this thread