Is this...Chicken?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Come on got to eat the pussy now and then.

I love Chinese food, if it is cat ignorance is bliss

Last edited:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
the health department in Charlotte, NC busted one for having cats hanging in the freezer. This was back in 84/85. The cats were skinned, just hanging like a cow side would.

I am sure we have all eaten it, if we have eaten "chicken" from a Chinese restaurant. It wont hurt you.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Roof-rabbit is good eating, it's all in how you prepare and season it.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
in 2002, i was an LEO and one day, went with the health department, and a few other agencies to shut down an asiana buffet for serving cats. more kittens that cats. the meat is more tender the younger they are.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
That_Wasn__t_Chicken_by_Infinity1986.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
in 2002, i was an LEO and one day, went with the health department, and a few other agencies to shut down an asiana buffet for serving cats. more kittens that cats. the meat is more tender the younger they are.

A friend of mine has a father that works for the health dept here in the Houston area..I have heard some similar stories from him. Not just the cat thing, but preparing food at their homes/offsite and bringing it into the restaurant to serve, filthy kitchens etc..The old man refuses to eat at most asian restaurants and taquerias around here...

Users who are viewing this thread