Is this hood the one keystone is redoing??

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Chris, I have two of those hoods ordered for when they are actually released from keystone. We are one of their best customers so we are one of the top peeps on the list. They will cost me somewhere in the neighborhood of 675 a pop.

Jesse

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
isn't it crazy how much for a hunk of fiberglass. I get hard bed covers at work for half the cost of a hood....and they are A LOT more work to make with all the bracing and stuff.

Jesse

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
The reason he's asking so much for it is because there are only 10 in existence,
at least that's story I heard on that particular hood.
From what I understand Terry w/ Proglass only made a handful of those hoods.
Appearantly he sold the mold to Keystone just like the sold the mold for the shaker.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Rons Bolt said:
The reason he's asking so much for it is because there are only 10 in existence,
at least that's story I heard on that particular hood.
From what I understand Terry w/ Proglass only made a handful of those hoods.
Appearantly he sold the mold to Keystone just like the sold the mold for the shaker.

I understand why he is asking so much, but c'mon. That's silly. It's a hood. Because they only made 10 doesn't make it worth more. If FORD only made 10 that would be one thing. He's probably trying to get rid of it before someone can go buy the same hood for $900.
:dw:

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
I understand why he is asking so much, but c'mon. That's silly. It's a hood. Because they only made 10 doesn't make it worth more. If FORD only made 10 that would be one thing. He's probably trying to get rid of it before someone can go buy the same hood for $900.
:dw:
You got it right on the money!

Users who are viewing this thread