Is this hood the one keystone is redoing??

ViciousJay

Established Member
Thats cool, but for the price i LAUGH, you can go to a Marina and buy weather proof gauges from them but the hood needs to be custom, id have him send me the hood with the cluster prefabed and take everything from there on my own :thumbsup:, 2500 is he on crack :rollseyes

ViciousJay

Established Member
what about installing your A/F ratio and Boost gauge there i think that would be total sleeper

ViciousJay

Established Member
i can send VFN in addison this picture for anyone who wants a hood like that, im sure they can fab one up seeing how thats where most people get fabricated body stuff from, i can get a price for people if interested?

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
Well keystone says that hood will be available spring 2005. I think this topic has been covered before. But if VFN could make that hood for cheaper I definately would be interested.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
I have seen one of the other originals in person. That would be my hood of choice, period. :thumbsup:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Yeah Keystone makes one just like that. I wouldn't install the gauges unless it was Fuel Pressure. He might get $2500 from some sucker, but I wouldn't pay 1/2 that for a hood.

FordFanStan

Established Member
So Keystone is making these thats cool. Ive seen the gauges in the hood on 5.0s and other and always thought that would be great to have on an L, never knew anyone made them though. I kow Ill be checking into them. and another vote for him be nucking futs

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
ID love a 95R since the 00r has fins. Id pay for a one of a kind 95 R for my L if the people you refer to would make me one

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
HE may get that much for that hood, afterall there's only 10 of them in existence. That is until the new one goes into production, then he'll be lucky to get $450 for it.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
This is off of Keystone's site-
GHF105bg.jpg

I just made a call and it doesn't appear to be out yet.
I like this one better anyways-
GHF103bg.jpg

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
I want the top one. Not many people have a cowl hood like that. There is a bunch of lifted F150's around here that have that cobra hood.

Users who are viewing this thread