Is this the best Ford incentives offered on mustangs?

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Just saw that they upped the incentives on the 2012 models to $4000!
So get one at x-plan minus the $4000-$750 coupon and you can get a brand new base for $24,200! Or if your eligible for A-Z plan then knock another grand off that. Plus i think you get 0% for 60 months too. Wow! What a deal!:rockon::thumbsup:
I'm pretty pissed though i was interested in a candy red base model at my dealer a couple months ago. I was on the fence though between buying that or a used Boss. Well just found out it sold, they've had it forever. I would for sure be going in on monday to buy it if they still had it. Oh well....:cryying:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
x plan usually EXCLUDES incentives. our dealership pulled up a thing about it to show us a few weeks ago when we got a new edge. used x plan and they had a $750 trade in assistance going on but we couldnt get it due to x plan rules. BUT they were cool enough to give us more than what we owed on the trade in which was like 2k more than we owed on it.

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Hmmmm my dealer let me use the incentives on mine when I got it back in Oct, then my wife got the incentives on hers back in April and we both used X-plan

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Hmmmm my dealer let me use the incentives on mine when I got it back in Oct, then my wife got the incentives on hers back in April and we both used X-plan

some dealers are cool. here in killeen they are kinda shitty but i still got a deal and there wasnt any incentives for the edge anyways so i was ok with my deal.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Just saw that they upped the incentives on the 2012 models to $4000!
So get one at x-plan minus the $4000-$750 coupon and you can get a brand new base for $24,200! Or if your eligible for A-Z plan then knock another grand off that. Plus i think you get 0% for 60 months too. Wow! What a deal!:rockon::thumbsup:
I'm pretty pissed though i was interested in a candy red base model at my dealer a couple months ago. I was on the fence though between buying that or a used Boss. Well just found out it sold, they've had it forever. I would for sure be going in on monday to buy it if they still had it. Oh well....:cryying:

You won't get the special rate of 0% with all of the $4000, but may be able to combo some.

When I bought my 12' back in 8/11 with X plan, I used the $750 coupon, plus $1000 Bonus cash and 0% for 60mo. If I chose not to take the 0%, it would have been $1500 rebate, $1000 Bonus Cash, $750 coupon and whatever standard rate that I would have qualified for.

x plan usually EXCLUDES incentives. our dealership pulled up a thing about it to show us a few weeks ago when we got a new edge. used x plan and they had a $750 trade in assistance going on but we couldnt get it due to x plan rules. BUT they were cool enough to give us more than what we owed on the trade in which was like 2k more than we owed on it.

X plan does not exclude rebates or incentives, however may limit special offer incentives like the trade in assistance, american quarterhorse, and other private offers.

chris1badL

Established Member
When I bought my 2011 ranger, they had similar offers. It was either one or the other. 0% or the cash rebates. Wish it could have been both. Lol

4.6+5.0

Established Member
some dealers are cool. here in killeen they are kinda shitty but i still got a deal and there wasnt any incentives for the edge anyways so i was ok with my deal.

Hey nice to see a local guy, I live in heights. I frequent Arlington almost every weekend and picked up my 11 in grapevine bout a year and half ago after hearing they have some of the best deals in tx!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Just checked the incentives.

$3000 Rebate and $1000 FMCC Bonus Cash. So basically if you take the $4000, you have to finance through FMCC at standard rates.....or you could take the $1000 Bonus cash and 0% for 60mo (and use your $750 coupon).

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
I used X Plan back in 2010 on our new F150 plus got the rebates as well. I had to finance through them, but I switched to my local credit union 3 months later at a much better rate. The 13 has so much more to offer imo vs the 12 but I guess for the price differential that sure is tempting.

Overtorqued

Established Member
Those incentives make for a smoking deal. When I bought my base GT there was $3000, plus the $750 brochure coupon. I have a x-plan pin, but I got a better deal just negotiating. Got down to $24150.

01GTB

Established Member
If any of you know of a base Kona, black, Grabber or white with an automatic and not much else sitting on a dealership lot within 800 miles of central Florida, let me know. This is about the only way I can see owning a new Mustang right now. I can find premiums, but base automatics are pretty scarce in these parts.

Overtorqued

Established Member
Even when 12's were available to order, base models were about 10% of what dealers ordered in at most from what I saw. Hard to find base models, but good luck.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
If any of you know of a base Kona, black, Grabber or white with an automatic and not much else sitting on a dealership lot within 800 miles of central Florida, let me know. This is about the only way I can see owning a new Mustang right now. I can find premiums, but base automatics are pretty scarce in these parts.

They have a base auto at my local dealer. But it's the blazing yellow color.

01GTB

Established Member
If I should run across one in my quest I will be sure to let you know.

That Yellow Blaze has come up on a couple searches that I have done. I'm just not much on yellows and golds. I did find a Kona blue...in Hawaii lol.

Teej281

Established Member
If I could have my base brembo package kona GT with a 6 speed, I'd be all over that! Alas, I cannot afford it while in college. Only 3 more semesters! I'll be out just in time for the new body style.

Users who are viewing this thread