ISO COMP O TERMI

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
You can see overspray on the inner fenders in the pics too. Definitely didn't look like too good of a job.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Im picking up a coupe tomorrow. Its got 8700/8800 miles on it.........As far as the right car goes, it doesn't get much more perfect. Being so new, I would part with it......

LOL!!!! It's always like that just before you go to actually look at a car.
And than, reality

Compmachwon

Established Member
^That was literally the advice I gave him when he asked what it would take for me to be interested in it after I turned it down today. I don't fear a repaint, so long as it is repainted properly. This just had little to no prep work before paint.

2e598e9bf1da2679994606002d9e6fe1.jpg

Here's more of his paint work. He ripped me off on a cobra. I'd advise everyone to stay far far away from him.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

B-Mist

Established Member
I got the feeling he buys junk vehicles and semi restores them to ask a premium until someone actually pays it. It didn't take me even an entire walk around looking at the one linked in this status before I put the check back in my pocket.

Chris0304

Established Member
B-Mist, you're tryn to sell a car to op that you don't own and haven't even seen in person? Smh...
No 03-04 Cobra w that much paint work is worth $33K

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

B-Mist

Established Member
Were all here looking for the exact same thing. A mint comp orange terminator. Unfortunately you go to look at a lot of junk before you find the right vehicle. The seller of that particular car grossly overstated the condition of the vehicle which I found out pretty quickly when I got there to check it out. After more research, the guy has a horrible rep here and on several other for sale groups for piecing together junk cars for a premium. Its not like I bought the car and knowingly tried to sell OP junk. I legit thought I had found a good vehicle and was trying to let the OP have a chance at it before I formed a potential attachment to the car. Mistakes happen. The only person knowingly trying to sell junk is that guy still trying to sell that car. As stated, would never sell anyone a car that I wouldn't buy and be proud enough to own. Period.

mat50ho

Established Member
I have a 17,xxk mile coupe with TVS on it its very very nice but not perfect. For the right price I may entertain the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread