It’s back - XFL

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I’d prefer this succeeds while the wwe goes out of business.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Genius move if you ask me. People are fed up with NFL. Its full of politics, protests, kapernic crap, nike, patriots superbowls, refs favoring teams....bullcrap stupid rules. Its new and fresh.

People are ready for something new. Mcmahon saw an oppurtunity and took it. This time it may have a shot.

Im a fan. I lost most of my interest in NFL about 2 years ago. I still catch a game here and there, check scores and what not. But the love i once had, is gone.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd prefer the WWE return to something worth watching.

Wishful thinking. Nothing will change for the better until VKM either dies or relinquishes control and even then I doubt it unless there is a third golden age which would require a major superstar along with great writers and bookers

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Wishful thinking. Nothing will change for the better until VKM either dies or relinquishes control and even then I doubt it unless there is a third golden age which would require a major superstar along with great writers and bookers

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Even if was the second coming of the Attitude Era I don't have the time or patience to keep up with it.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
The death of the afl was funding and that the nflpa wouldn't allow practice squad level players to join.

Xfl shouldn't have a funding issue early on but I'm curious how the talent level vs watchability will be for a decent stretch of seasons. Helps it won't compete for tv time with the NFL or CFB

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Po
Genius move if you ask me. People are fed up with NFL. Its full of politics, protests, kapernic crap, nike, patriots superbowls, refs favoring teams....bullcrap stupid rules. Its new and fresh.

People are ready for something new. Mcmahon saw an oppurtunity and took it. This time it may have a shot.

Im a fan. I lost most of my interest in NFL about 2 years ago. I still catch a game here and there, check scores and what not. But the love i once had, is gone.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Politics aside, ratings say otherwise to be honest.

NFL ratings rocket in 2019 regular season

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The death of the afl was funding and that the nflpa wouldn't allow practice squad level players to join.

Xfl shouldn't have a funding issue early on but I'm curious how the talent level vs watchability will be for a decent stretch of seasons. Helps it won't compete for tv time with the NFL or CFB

One thing it'll have will be the ability of a defender to hit a QB without getting a flag. That right there is something. From what I hear just looking at an NFL qb in an improper manner gets a flag these days.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
One thing it'll have will be the ability of a defender to hit a QB without getting a flag. That right there is something. From what I hear just looking at an NFL qb in an improper manner gets a flag these days.
Qbacks need to be the size of Shaq or a leaner lineman. Keep putting stick men with glass bodies there and you will.see.a.convoy of stretchers. Granted having a 230lbs muscleman hit you blindsided at full speed gotta hurt.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Do they get the personalized jerseys instead of last names again.
Still cannot forget "HE HATE ME"

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I may check it out once in a while since there's nothing good on TV these days anyways.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Qbacks need to be the size of Shaq or a leaner lineman. Keep putting stick men with glass bodies there and you will.see.a.convoy of stretchers. Granted having a 230lbs muscleman hit you blindsided at full speed gotta hurt.

Full disclosure: I used to voluntarily watch pro sports but I stopped back in the early 90's when BB went on strike. Now I watch old games and documentaries about the good ole days. Yesterday I watched an ESPN program about the 1980 (?) Raiders who defeated the Eagles in the S.B. Those qb's back then were like the Energizer Bunny. Talk about getting the stuffing knocked out of you and still playing...

cj428mach

Established Member

This is why Brett Favre is a friggin legend, tough as nails and could throw the ball harder than anyone.

I was never a big fan of the NFL but made a decision to completely quit watching it when the kneeling crap hit. Then KC decided to let Patrick Mahomes do his thing and I had to start watching the chiefs play. I enjoy watching him in college and what he's doing the pro level is even better.

Users who are viewing this thread