It Came Today

TAHOE GT

Established Member
chuckstang said:
That is the combo I plan on getting if these gay dealers drop dead haha
black on black, tint, lowered, no stripes :coolman:
MEAN MACHINE!!
Chuckstang, I bought Red/white, but after seeing a black w/top stripe delete a thought the black/black w/black wheels and full tint and lowered would look mean as hell.

Elite1, Congrats. I know you'll love it. I like the no stripe option. The grills look HUGE!!.:thumbsup:

chuckstang

Established Member
TAHOE GT said:
Chuckstang, I bought Red/white, but after seeing a black w/top stripe delete a thought the black/black w/black wheels and full tint and lowered would look mean as hell.

Elite1, Congrats. I know you'll love it. I like the no stripe option. The grills look HUGE!!.:thumbsup:

Honestly I love every color combo I have seen so far, red/white, blue/white, white/blue but black/black is just what I have always owned and loved :rockon:
If the stripes were painted I would go for it but Id rather get no stripes and than decide later if I want to pain them on

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
GT500Convert said:
Congrats Elite1!!

Is that your red chevy pickup in pics?

Yes, that is my truck in front of the GT500, its a 2006 chevy colorado Xtreme which is in the process of getting a Vortech supercharger put on it.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
GT500Convert said:
My Black Coupe really looks killer without the upper stripes. Here are a few pics.

I have had 2 Shelbys now without the upper stripes and really liked them. Next one being built soon will have the upper stripes but silver as thought it looked great with the red on my convert

The black with no upper is very sinister looking and love it!

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Congrats.. Exactly how I would order mine!:thumbsup:

With mine, after I took delivery, I would take it down to my favorite body shop to have real shelby stripes applied they way they should have been!:coolman:
It would be a subtle effect.. Not something you would see right away. But to me, it would be a big difference as opposed to the decals.

Shelby Stripes look so awesome when painted by a professional.:coolman:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
GT500Convert said:
IMG_3350.gif

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The black car looks sick! Well both of them:banana:

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Congrats, MAN!!!!!!

Best of luck...I guess you now have to get rid of the "Car: 07 Shelby GT500......soon" and change it to Car: 07 Shelby GT500......NOW!!! :beer: :pop:

BTW, Redline360:
1. It is important to find a woman who works around the house, cooks and cleans.

2. It is important to find a woman who makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a woman who is dependable, respectful and doesn't lie.

4. It is important to find a woman who's good in bed and who loves to have sex with you.

5. It is important that these four women never meet.

Too funny!!!!! :lol: :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread