It Came Today

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
I have to say that today was interesting to say the least. My wife and I got up this morning, looked at each other and said "do you think it will come today". We got ready, drove to the dealership, get out of the truck and guess what came driving up behind us.....you guessed it. Just as it was driven off the truck it started to rain, and did it rain. We had to drive our new baby back home in the pouring rain, looks like I will be cleaning her tomorrow. Enjoy the pics....Here is a link to my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G27dd82eC0

PickingupmyGT5001.gif

PickingupmyGT5002.gif

PickingupmyGT5003.gif

PickingupmyGT5004.gif

PickingupmyGT5005.gif

PickingupmyGT5006.gif

PickingupmyGT5007.gif

PickingupmyGT5008.gif

PickingupmyGT5009.gif

PickingupmyGT50010.gif

PickingupmyGT50011.gif

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
SWEET!!!!!! I saw a red/white shelby today at our local dealership after dinner and man did it look good in person. Unfortunately it was 25K over sticker which came out to be 69,xxx. The funny thing was it said sold. Some older gentlemen left a deposit for it. Where in california are you from? Great looking ride, may i ask did you pay over sticker?

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
SVECobraR said:
sweeet, but did you check to see if they scratched the front lip as the took it off the trailor?

Yes I did and it was perfect, form the angle in the picture it looks like it scraped but it had about 2" of clearance. I held my breath when he was driving it off the truck :eek:

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
sonicsensation said:
More like How Much over did he pay.

I'll just say that this car is worth the money, even at the price I paid, which is better than everybody else is paying or bidding for on ebay.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I love the looks of it without the stripes :rockon:

-Jeff

chuckstang

Established Member
Congrats
That looks amazing
great color choice!
Now how did they get it off the truck without scraping the front end???

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Congrats!!! :-D The no stripe look is interesting!

Enjoy the car! I know you will!!!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

PS I will leave this out for a few days then merge it with the "Post Pics of your GT500" thread. We are also going to want to hear some driving impressions from you!!! :poke:

whiplash306

Established Member
Nice looking car for sure...I for one am a fan of the "stripes", but surely wouldn't turn my nose up at a stripeless one! Enjoy and can't wait to hear your impressions!

1bad04cobra

Established Member
I like the no stripe look because if you see one in person the paint looks all shineysp? & the stripes look dull cause they are stickers.In time i would imagine they would get really nasty looking.

hartman

Established Member
Stripe delete looks sick, exactly how i would order mine. Post up some pics of it now that you have got it all cleaned up etc.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
1bad04cobra said:
I like the no stripe look because if you see one in person the paint looks all shineysp? & the stripes look dull cause they are stickers.In time i would imagine they would get really nasty looking.
I agree, after seeing one in person I wasn't impressed with the stripes at all. I want to see black on black with no stripes :rockon:

chuckstang

Established Member
bad360rt said:
I agree, after seeing one in person I wasn't impressed with the stripes at all. I want to see black on black with no stripes :rockon:

That is the combo I plan on getting if these gay dealers drop dead haha
black on black, tint, lowered, no stripes :coolman:
MEAN MACHINE!!

Users who are viewing this thread