It finally haunted me enough... (SupraStang, gets some love)

TheSVTKid

Established Member
After missing drag week a few years back, when the car decided to wipe out the built titan Auto on the way to Topeka. :( This car pissed me off so bad, I let it sit and collect dust for a couple years...

I got way way way into Motocross, and that hobby has taken up almost every moment of free time that I had. However the year is over for that. (won my championship) and figured I would actually touch the car again.

So after sitting outside for years, she has finally made it back into the garage.
AND, the mock up motor is finally in the car. (heading to chassis shop this week)

Oh, and just to motivate me, I made a facebook page for it.
So that my friends can poke fun at me if I slack off.

Click "Like" if you enjoy the Toyoya Motor in Ford, with a GM trans. :)
Maybe I will put a Dodge rearend in it, to make it a total bastard.

www.facebook.com/suprastang

1277864_226844564153269_150749148_o.jpg

1412511_226844567486602_654838082_o.jpg

901415_226844570819935_544517402_o.jpg

Planter

Banned
if there's anyone that can pull this off, it's you E.A.

I loved that insane 97 cobra you had with the FR-1 blower. that car was INSANE!

can't wait to see what this build yields. subscribing. :banana:

TheSVTKid

Established Member
Car looks damn clean for sitting outside for years....

I wish the underside was.... working on it with 9,000 cob webs, leaves, and dirt sucks.

I washed the car every couple months, to keep the normal "or door dust" from building up, and the people that live around me complaining. LOL.

Tomorrow, going to put the mock up head on it, and the turbo. Right now I am digging for the heads bolts, which are somewhere in my attic.

The "new" motor is sitting next to the car, and its pretty much torn down, and ready to get the new parts on it. New Alternator, New Water Pump, New Timing Belt, New PS pump, etc, etc. (All of which came off the old motor)

To bad its 24 degree's in my garage. (Dang KS weather)

TheSVTKid

Established Member
Much rather see an ls swap

ME to, send me the LS and I will put it in. :)

Sadly I had the 2jz already sitting in the garage for another project I wanted to start.

As soon as I finish this car, and get good dyno numbers, and track times.
I will be putting it up for sale.

HandBanana

Established Member
You know what? This will decimate all, after, you put about 15 grand in it or more. If we have to, overnight parts from Japan.

Now, would this be more Fast and Furious 1 or Tokyo Drift material? Because the latter actually had a Jap supercar motor swapped into a Mustang. Probably more relevant. DK picked this spot for a reason, this is his mountain. He's the only one to ever make to the bottom...

Regardless, sick build OP. Can't wait to see it scare/piss off/bring smiles to the world.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
You know what? This will decimate all, after, you put about 15 grand in it or more. If we have to, overnight parts from Japan.

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing! Just hope he doesn't blow the welds from the intake!
Btw! I'm intrigued to see this build through. Should be very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread