It has awaken!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Have you gone in and made it richer yet???? Are you looking at your AF on the dyno or from the street with your WB??? you could richen it up till you get a tune, maybe you can nail it down....

rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
Wow high 12's= Not good.

**EDIT** The only thing Thats coming in tmmrw is the Magnapack Mufflers.
Wednesday:Headers and x
Friday:predator
Any Day:Nittos
When Ever:Saleen Rims No clue cause saleen sucks and has sent us 0 notification on tracking number or shipping info. Saleen F****** Sucks.

Gears allready in!

Rick, can we borrow you this Saturday?

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Save the tune to your computer at your house and then upload it again so you can adjust more if you need to

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
So basically 3 Beasts have been unleashed on the Northwest.

Wiz
Christian
And the all Conquering Mystic

Now we need Cweil, RickSvt, and Mean saleen to rise up as well.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Great news for Everyone in the mod game.

Looks like my car will be owned for much of the summer by these tools............ :)

C Weil

Established Member
Hey mean saleen, who did you order the wheels through? Direct from Saleen?

I had to order a replacement wheel once a year or so ago, and I tried to order it straight from Saleen...three months later, nothing. (My replacement bumper numbers have been on order for about 18 months) Finally I got sick of it and ordered them through Speedworx.com. Great site with great guys, and they deal with Saleen all the time. The ONLY people I would order Saleen parts through is them; that's their speciality. Good luck and hopefully it works out better than mine! The 10s will make a big difference. :)

Edit: I'll be out of the game for a while yet!! My car won't be ready before July; getting it done before the roundup/track day will be really close. Parts won't arrive until April, but I'll only be home from the middle to end of March, so they just miss me. I, then, have to finish it when I come home on the 8th of June. Yikes!!!! Worth it, though...with some race gas, the car will be able to make into the 4 digits. :-D

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
C Weil said:
Hey mean saleen, who did you order the wheels through? Direct from Saleen?

I had to order a replacement wheel once a year or so ago, and I tried to order it straight from Saleen...three months later, nothing. (My replacement bumper numbers have been on order for about 18 months) Finally I got sick of it and ordered them through Speedworx.com. Great site with great guys, and they deal with Saleen all the time. The ONLY people I would order Saleen parts through is them; that's their speciality. Good luck and hopefully it works out better than mine! The 10s will make a big difference. :)

F*** Great News. Yea i ordered directly form saleen and ive got absolutely nada information from them they F****** Suck. In totally forgot about Speedworx, i would have definately ordered from them if i would have remembered. Well what happened did u EVER get your Wheels? And did u get your money back?Ive sent them 2 E-mails,......and got nada. o and last year when i ordered the Supercharger for my 00 saleen...it took 3 Months before i saw it.....F*** i should have Known

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I tried ordering center caps from them and they said we're out so call back later. Didnt even want to get my bussiness at all. Didnt ask if I was willing to wait. I even asked! They said call later. :rollseyes

C Weil

Established Member
www.wheelreplicas.com

Saleen never charged me, so it was no big deal. That is, unlike SHM, who still owes me $1100 dollars...15 months later.

You can order the wheels through Speedworx (the REAL ones, not replicas) and they'll arrive in less than a week. They know how to get stuff out of Saleen. It's cheaper through them, too. I highly suggest it.

04MystiCobra, I have 6/7 brand new wheel center caps w/ o-rings if you'd like some. Free of charge. :)

Joe5.0

Established Member
Well i actually recieved (1) Saleen rim today for 540$. What a joke. My other one is one the way.

And i just ordered 2 more center caps.

Everything is just goin wrong.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Hell yea! Just need 4. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
C Weil said:
04MystiCobra, I have 6/7 brand new wheel center caps w/ o-rings if you'd like some. Free of charge. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread