It has begun!!!!

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
My Kit from HP Performance came in today..I am extremly happy with them and their customer service...now lets see how the kit will perform..in the mean time..here it is, I cant wait to get these bad boy "Hair-Dryers" on:burnout:

pics1_031.gif

pics1_032.gif

pics1_033.gif

pics1_034.gif

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Man....you are one crazy dude man!! I cant wait to see how everything works out on that animal!!

Hey..can I pop the bubbles on the bubblewrap :)

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
what size are the turbos? what size injectors and how much boost are you gonna run? what HP and tq output is expected? What will Griffin do now to keep up?

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
Man....you are one crazy dude man!! I cant wait to see how everything works out on that animal!!

Hey..can I pop the bubbles on the bubblewrap :)

lol thanks..yeah you can pop the bubbles too..

what size are the turbos? what size injectors and how much boost are you gonna run? what HP and tq output is expected? What will Griffin do now to keep up?

Turbos are 67mm..I have not done the fuel system yet..and as far as boost and hp numbers, we will see, it will be alot higher than before and the Turbos can push out alot, Griffin will have to upgrade the motor and spray a 200shot:D

99GTP guy

Established Member
Very nice. Can't wait to see the numbers. With turbos. I would guess you could see 8-900rwhp easy instead of 6-700 with the superchargers. That is where the turbos shine making some incredible boost with less stress on the engine.

Induction concepts has a kit in development that uses twin turbos. It will be available to 03 Cobras and will be in the 600-1300rwhp range.

Let us know which type of fuel system and fuel management you go with. I suspect with a good fuel system the cobra motor could handle upwards of 800 rwhp on the stock block. You should test it out. :-D

The record on the MKIV Supra is 980rwhp on the stock block. You should try and beat it just for fun.

I think if you just upgrade the rods and pistons and with the right turbos and fuel you could reach over 1000rwhp easy. Have fun with it and make sure you keep us updated.

Turbo Cobra :rockon:

vipergts281

Established Member
And I'm sure most of us are wondering this......how much does a system like this cost?

Upwards of $10,000 I assume?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
I can't wait to see the vids of you laying the smack down on Griffen. :lol:

hell yeah!!!! :rockon:

Silver10thAConv

Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
And I'm sure most of us are wondering this......how much does a system like this cost?

Upwards of $10,000 I assume?

$6195 according to their site. Not bad considering what you get.

I can't wait to see the results!:rockon:

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
plus adding in the 1500 for the upgraded turbos . . . man that looks sweet!!!

Cant wait to see a vid of this!!!

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread