It has begun!!!!

02cobraguy

Established Member
i'm scared.... :eek:

what kind of hood are you gonna go with? there's no way that monster intake manifold is gonna fit! That's f*cking awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by 03 Cobra guy
i'm scared.... :eek:

what kind of hood are you gonna go with? there's no way that monster intake manifold is gonna fit! That's f*cking awesome!

The manifold should fit, atleast I hope it does because i love the hood on our Cobras and the whole look.

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
You know its funny you guys post this and my other goodies just happen to show up today:p ..here is a little preview. Car will be done soon..a few last minute changes delayed everything thats all.

pics1038.gif

If I remember correctly, didn't you say that this piece was almost as much as the TT kit?

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
lol thanks..yeah you can pop the bubbles too..

Turbos are 67mm..I have not done the fuel system yet..and as far as boost and hp numbers, we will see, it will be alot higher than before and the Turbos can push out alot, Griffin will have to upgrade the motor and spray a 200shot:D

Just a friendly passing of this info on before your enthusiasm to gt those puppies on causes a critical problem...

I just read somewhere that when you put turbos on then you will have to also upgrade to 51 lb. fuel injectors (or maybe it was 59 lb. - don't remember which) and upgrade the fuel pump as well or else there would be a significantly detrimental A/F ratio problem. You might want to at least check into this before throwing those TT's on.

I don't no much about them since I am not interested in that stuff but I thought I would at least let you know what I ran across just the other day.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Originally posted by CobraKindaGuy

I just read somewhere that when you put turbos on then you will have to also upgrade to 51 lb. fuel injectors (or maybe it was 59 lb. - don't remember which)

He will need a lot more injector than that. People running 600rwhp have upgraded to 55 and 60lb injectors with more efficient pumps. He is well aware though of what he needs!

Come on LTHL my 06 Z06 will be here before you are done!
Whats taking so long?
Ill give you 4k for that bike!!

Cobrastruk04

when do u have every thing finished my balls are starting to ache from not seeing this video :( hahahaha i showed my mom the vid of when u got ur KB with ur friend in the Passanger seat "holy crap feel my...lungs ripped out my back" haha priceless :thumbsup: looking forward to that new vid and i thought getting my KB was going to be cool :eek:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
CobraKindaGuy, I really wouldn't worry about LTHL just throwing anything on his car. If you have noticed the quality of everything on there, as well as the great detail to which he built his motor, I hardly doubt he will mess up and forget to put new injectors on especially since he has completely redone the fuel system and bought an intake that is around 2 grand.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
That intake is amazing. Perhaps I have found my new LOCAL (haha) engine builder.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
CobraKindaGuy, I really wouldn't worry about LTHL just throwing anything on his car. If you have noticed the quality of everything on there, as well as the great detail to which he built his motor, I hardly doubt he will mess up and forget to put new injectors on especially since he has completely redone the fuel system and bought an intake that is around 2 grand.

Like I said I was just offerring up what I just ran across the other day...I never really looked at what he had on the car already or what he had ready to go onto the car.

I've seen alot of people who were pretty saavy about engine builds do some really stupid things because zeal took over instead of patience.

:beer:

L3thal 324

Established Member
Looking good LTHL!!! About the injectors though. if his set up is going to be anything as crazy as mine (which it will be!!) he will need some crazy big injectors!! I'll be running the x2c intake manifold aong with 160# injectors on the car! it will get great gas mileage right LTHL?? haha good luck man keep me posted b/c it looks like we will both be done around the same time. good luck again

Armando

Griffin

Established Member
LTHL's car will be done when Black03 learns how to drive a motorcycle, so take a seat boys, it's going to be a while:loser:

In all seriousness, it will be done by the time I get my second Cobra. Yes, I am buying another one in the next month or two. Stay tuned......

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by Griffin
LTHL's car will be done when Black03 learns how to drive a motorcycle, so take a seat boys, it's going to be a while:loser:

In all seriousness, it will be done by the time I get my second Cobra. Yes, I am buying another one in the next month or two. Stay tuned......

I cant wait BIATCH...hurry up that Lexus of yours is running on its last drops of oil...:rolling:

Last edited:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by 03silversnake
Looking good LTHL!!! About the injectors though. if his set up is going to be anything as crazy as mine (which it will be!!) he will need some crazy big injectors!! I'll be running the x2c intake manifold aong with 160# injectors on the car! it will get great gas mileage right LTHL?? haha good luck man keep me posted b/c it looks like we will both be done around the same time. good luck again

Armando

Sweet, I see you went with the X2C Manifold? Thats cool I went with the MMR(Modular Mustang Racing:rockon:) the guy(Mark) who used to be part owners of X2C lol..I am ordering the last parts this week...Which means it will be done very soon:beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
griffin, cool shit that your getting another cobra:beer: i cant wait to see the dyno numbers and videos of these twin turbos and a battle with griffin and lethal

Users who are viewing this thread