It never ceases to amaze me that stupidity is contagious!

Ginsu

Established Member
I was patroling an area that is honey pot populated with scrots, well I see a car I am interested and turn on. Just as I am turning another cherry looking vehicle crosses in front of me (I am making my turn) and suddenly stuck with a delima. The second vehicle doesn't have working tag lights and the plate is slightly bent inward so I could not see it very well with my headlights. Ding, Ding....clue! Just as I am about to run it over the radio I notice the occupants are very aware that I am behind them and extremely nervous. Ding, Ding....clue! I run the tag and it comes back "Not of File". Ding, Ding....clue! Finally I am close enough to see the tag expired about 3 months ago Ding, Ding....clue! so I stop the car just as it pulls into a gas station. As I approach the car (there are a total of 3 people in it) I notice the female in the rear is figiting non stop and in constant motion. Ding, Ding....clue! The driver is sweating profusely and the front passenger is just a little too jumpy for a traffic stop. Ding, Ding....clue! Because of this, instead of going to the usual position behind the drivers door I stay behind the rear window and ask for the drivers license and insurance. The driver, after spending a diligent 2 minutes looking through an empty wallet, announces he must have forgot it. So when I have him write it down I notice he can hardly do it because his hand is shaking so bad. Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding....this is getting good!

So I run him, and to my suprise he gave me his real name, and he comes back with a warrant for probabation violation for Fleeing and suspended license. And of course his license came back suspended. Since his tag initially came back not on file I run the vin on the car. It was clear much to my suprise :??: . So I run the tag once more on my computer and low and behold guess what I now get! A stolen tag!!! Anyway my beat partner arrives and I get the driver out and cuff and stuff. My beat partner extracts the other occupants to check the car. And he finds something to make my night. A black canvas bag was under the drivers side floor mat containing about 6.4g of Meth. and several hundred little baggies! Unfortunately no money but I had enough to get Intent to Distribute.

The passengers came back without warrants and did not have anything on them. :??: Even though I know both were involved but I had nothing that would stick to them.

The moral of this story and my title... If you are going to steal a license plate, drive with a warrant, a suspended license and felony drugs...MAKE SURE YOU STEAL A TAG THAT IS CURRENT!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
That is super Police work there Rob. Good job!!
Excellent vehicle coverage and procedure as well. Way to protect yourself.
And this is why you dont want to become a Trooper, you'll miss out on all that fun.
Once again, great job.

i8u

Established Member
:thumbsup:

Glad you didn't have any problems. :thumbsup:

Can I get another "ding ding clue":lol:

shoguy

postwhore in training
Established Member
Originally posted by Ginsu
Ding, Ding....clue!

The moral of this story and my title... If you are going to steal a license plate, drive with a warrant, a suspended license and felony drugs...MAKE SURE YOU STEAL A TAG THAT IS CURRENT!

thats hella funny and hella true
ding,ding!

razyracer

Established Member
sorry for bargin in but they closed down my thread about me gettin pulled over... ginsu you said that only about 10% of the time the cops are wrong... i think that is FAR TOO OFTEN... if yout hink about it thousands of traffic stops a day... 1/10 were against innocent people? and why should i be punished since the rest of the world actually commits their crime.... my rights are taken away? NO.. and the fact that you answered like that really enrages me......if it were .00000002 percent thats still too much...too many mistakes... and even when i posted you kinda gave me the "you got pulled over so you must have done something wrong".... i did NOT do anything wrong.. why would i post a lie on the interet? i was trying to seek help... even if i did the officer did not witness any of it... at most he heard a skreech of tires... but he didnt come around the turn till after i had regained controll...and then he gets me in trouble with my parents for doing something i didnt do... and my parents wont listen to me.... the more i think about it the more pissed off i get...

10%... HAH i cant believe you think thats acceptable

Ginsu

Established Member
razyracer, your reply doesn't belong in this thread because it is off topic. If you want to debate this further then we can take this to email. I am about to go to work and I can talk to you about this more tomarrow after I wake up. The other thread was closed down by hillie because it got way off topic and I agree with his decision.

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by razyracer
ginsu you said that only about 10% of the time the cops are wrong... i think that is FAR TOO OFTEN... if yout hink about it thousands of traffic stops a day... 1/10 were against innocent people?

thousands of traffic stops...10%....probably 40% of those traffic stops get verbal or written warnings and no ticket.

To stay ON TOPIC,

It's even better when they steal a plate from a car and put it on a truck or vice versa, LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread