It was a long afternoon.

lethal

Established Member
I'm still undecided on what to do next with the Terminator. It rides *so* well. 75K miles and I just took out the stereo, put the complete stock kit back in. Sounds like the day I bought it. I took out the hood shocks, turns out when I had the car evaluated at carmax, they broke them, so I'll just take them off and put it back to the prop rod. The original antenna is in the trunk. The back seats are perfect, the front seats are good, the dash is awesome, no cracks, breaks or other damage. Once a do a thorough cleaning, she'll be ready.

If I had the garage room I'd keep her and the gt500. Going to dress detail the car and take some exterior and interior pictures. I just don't know if I can let her go. I guess the money will talk.

Anyway, for the first owners that ever had to do this. Today was a rough time.

John

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
It is going to be tough. But you're awaiting one badass car let me tell you. But overall good luck with the sale, and hope the new whip brings some joy.

lethal

Established Member
How much did Carmax offer if you don't mind me asking

They low balled me at 13,500. Of course, they loved the car, bastard broke my prop rods by opening the hood too quick. I didn't find out until a week later. If you add them and then open the hood too quick (or high) they will rip right out.

Going to fix it up. Anyhow, I figure I'll use the base amount as my starting bid on ebay with a reserve (what I want) and a buy it now (under retail). The car is 9/10 everywhere except for the drivers seat, which is cosmetic.

If it sells, fine. If not, then I keep it.

John

Cfelix10

Established Member
How many miles are on the 03? And, could you send me some pics? I've been looking for a Sonic Blue 03. My email is [email protected]. I may be interested in it, but I'd have to have it shipped.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know it is hard to let it go, but replacing it with the best GT-500 to date should surely ease the pain. If you do sell your '03, then the hard part is having to now wait for delivery of your '14 GT-500.

Users who are viewing this thread