Its about that time..

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
School is almost out.. the banana is at HPP for a few final.. tweaks.. It's time for me to collect on the debts a few members mouths have been making..

Donnie - You are going to get drug by a certain red 93 Cobra and the flying banana, you can pick which one first. No need to delay the inevitable.

Womack - It's time to settle up titty baby. I still have your present, (couldn't make it to the party because of food poisoning, didn't want to stink up your house. :fart:)

STROKD - bring out the vert, if STROKD could have beaten me, the vert should too. Good luck. :lol: Then we can go to a car show and pit the banana against the cone..

60 rolls sound good to me, but you can have a dead stop if you think it will help you.. :lol:

FYM bitches.. :banana:

Last edited:

blownaltered

Established Member
School is almost out.. the banana is at HPP for a few final.. tweaks.. It's time for me to collect on the debts a few members mouths have been making..

Donnie - You are going to get drug by a certain red 93 Cobra and the flying banana, you can pick which one first. No need to delay the inevitable.

Womack - It's time to settle up titty baby. I still have your present, (couldn't make it to the party because of food poisoning, didn't want to stink up your house. :fart:)

STROKD - bring out the vert, if STROKD could have beaten me, the vert should too. Good luck. :lol: Then we can go to a car show and pit the banana against the cone..

60 rolls sound good to me, but you can have a dead stop if you think it will help you.. :lol:

FYM bitches.. :banana:

Only if we can have a cage match, just you and me. Damn it I was going to put a smiley but they aren't working. Pretend there was a smiley.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
The vert doesn't have a good transmission in it. The 3550 that is back in it is to move the car around, not to blow up again racing it. I'll run you sometime in it when the T56 and gears are in it, no problem... I definitely want a dead stop on the street with a flagger, no horns or BS. Im up for the track too if they let me race it. (vert with no cage and loud blower).

blownaltered

Established Member
I only go out once a weekend, you forget I have a kid. If I'm gone one night I am not leaving the next. I actually like spending time with my wife and kid. Also I have said more than once my car is not running right, some of us are smarter than you and don't want to break stuff.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I only go out once a weekend, you forget I have a kid. If I'm gone one night I am not leaving the next. I actually like spending time with my wife and kid. Also I have said more than once my car is not running right, some of us are smarter than you and don't want to break stuff.

LMAO @ you putting yourself in the category of people smarter then me!!!

Breakage is part of the hobby, get over it or get out of the hobby.

blownaltered

Established Member
LMAO @ you putting yourself in the category of people smarter then me!!!

Breakage is part of the hobby, get over it or get out of the hobby.

Breakage is part of the hobby, but going out and racing a car that isn't running right is just stupid. Oh I'm sorry thats what you do all the time, you take your busted piece of sh*t car and race it when you damn well know you shouldn't. Then you get all up set when you think something broke and talk about selling it for 2 months. Get over it or get out of the hobby Steve.

Last edited:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
colsmoke.gif
colsmoke.gif
colsmoke.gif
colsmoke.gif

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I would like to run foof at the track sometime. I'm making way less power then he is so the only thing I can hope for is to 60ft him. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread