Its about that time..

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Breakage is part of the hobby, but going out and racing a car that isn't running right is just stupid. Oh I'm sorry thats what you do all the time, you take your busted piece of sh*t car and race it when you damn well know you shouldn't. Then you get all up set when you think something broke and talk about selling it for 2 months. Get over it or get out of the hobby Steve.

Do you like apples?

Quit pretending you know what you are talking about. Your riced out, overpriced, mismatched parts having, pile of shit will never be anything more the the typical run of the mill GT. My car will alway be more popular, more exclusive, more desired and more valuable then that GT will ever hope to be.

How do you like them apples?

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Do you like apples?

Quit pretending you know what you are talking about. Your riced out, overpriced, mismatched parts having, pile of shit will never be anything more the the typical run of the mill GT. My car will alway be more popular, more exclusive, more desired and more valuable then that GT will ever hope to be.

Sounds like Granny Smith baking apples to me!

blownaltered

Established Member
Do you like apples?

Your car is so great that you keep trying to sell it. Your so full of sh*t its not even funny. Everytime I'm around you all you do is talk about how much of a piece of sh*t it is and how you should just sell it. Now today its the best car in the world. FYM bitch.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Your car is so great that you keep trying to sell it. Your so full of sh*t its not even funny. Everytime I'm around you all you do is talk about how much of a piece of sh*t it is and how you should just sell it. Now today its the best car in the world. FYM bitch.

It's my car to call a pile of shit if I want to. EVERY hot rod guy gets frustrated with his ride at one time or another. I have had nine fox bodies now, I've just got the itch for something else/different. You're still on your first Mustang which you still can't drive. LMAO @ the F1 car that's never been in the 7's.

blownaltered

Established Member
Your right Steve my car is the slowest car in the world. I bought a GT and regret it every minute of every day. I should have contacted the car gods and asked them what to buy ( they would have said LS1 with a stall ). I will never race anybody because its not worth their gas, I won't race at the track because I don't want to hold up the foreign cars ( they are faster anyways). I submit to the domination of Steve and Jeremy, long live the kings of muscle cars.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
haha so who stole Donnie's password and pretended to be his car with his truthful comments...hahaha

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Wow, that little of faith in that gearheads turd?? Not even going to talk a little smack???????????????????? :??::??::??::??::??::??:

See most of you **** Friday!! Anyone want some of the Cobra killer?? (silverbullet)

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
How about the Trey Dominator? :beer:

Give me some tires that aren't meant for a blizzard and I'd be more that happy to show you why 4V > 2V.

Besides, stop picking on me, racing my car is like running in the special olympics. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I'm too mean to die!:rockon::rockon: I'm 480 yrs old.:D

:lol: and holy crap!
This is from your 300th birthday, right?:
883136419_l.jpg

:lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread