Its about that time..

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Not me! That fugger is FAT!!
I'm over 6ft2in and only 214........that ain't fat!

My goatee is almost that long though!:lol1::lol1:

My mistake, here's you:
sanders08.jpg

EDIT Speaking of that guy, I'm going to go get some KFC.

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Give me some tires that aren't meant for a blizzard and I'd be more that happy to show you why 4V > 2V.

Besides, stop picking on me, racing my car is like running in the special olympics. :rolleyes:

Don't make bring out the wife's GT... I will take on both you slow asses (that would be you and foofi's slow ass 2V turd)... :)

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Big words coming from the guy in a girl's car. :poke::lol:

That would be the girls car that would put a whole bucket of hurt on that 4V of yours. And it would do it with a baby seat in the back, slushbox, and 20" wheels !!! :poke::beer::burnout::rockon:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I'll take a shot at it JC.. If I remember, the last track outing came back with us TIED. :beer:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I'll take a shot at it JC.. If I remember, the last track outing came back with us TIED. :beer:

That was with me running on 20" street tire'd wheels and you on drag radials foofmeister... We both know how it went down on the street... :poke:

Plus I have cooked a little something new that is killer (tunewise !)... Let's try it again with me running the track wheels this time, the outcome may be a little different ! I still like running you bro, you are a gamer and I give you credit for it...

Is the track still open? This is the perfect weather for it... :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread