It's Alive!!!! Van is the Man

5BANERZ

Established Member
It's not quite alive just yet, but it's going to be. Just got off the phone with Van and my baby (Lyla) is getting a nice little refresh before Spring gets here. :banana:

Ordered
Revan's 800RWHP/800RWTQ Power Package to unleash the Beast, and

Revan Racing Suspension System and Dead Hooker Spring Kit to get the power to the ground.

Thanks again Van for being so generous with your time and answering my questions. Van knows these cars and he sure as hell knows Customer Service. There can only be one BIRDDOC, but I'm on my way to building a BIRDDOC LITE. P

BIRDDOC, thanks for your very detailed thread that gave me many ideas and inspired my upgrades. You are the man, too.

Scott

Last edited:

Tikigrill

Established Member
Can't say enough about Van. He spent an hour on the phone with me today discussing the Kenne Bell 3.6.
Very good guy!

ThomasL

Established Member
We're very lucky to have the vendors we have on this site/for our cars. Heard nothing but good things about Van and my experience with VMP has been top notch. Enjoy that new power! Wow!

GWFoos

Established Member
Fantastic! I have to say you are the first one I've read that has named your car. Daughter's name?

I'm in a slow build as I just got the car and my wife wants me to see retirement alive (at least that's what she tells me). ;-)

13-6 then off to never-never land with other mods.

Willie2

Established Member
5k for 800 rwhp/rwtq !! can't beat that with a stick. I must say this car and these mods for the price are making folks jump ship from the C7.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
It's not quite alive just yet, but it's going to be. Just got off the phone with Van and my baby (Lyla) is getting a nice little refresh before Spring gets here. :banana:

Ordered

Revan Racing Suspension System and Dead Hooker Spring Kit to get the power to the ground.

Thanks again Van for being so generous with your time and answering my questions. Van knows these cars and he sure as hell knows Customer Service. There can only be one BIRDDOC, but I'm on my way to building a BIRDDOC LITE. P

BIRDDOC, thanks for your very detailed thread that gave me many ideas and inspired my upgrades. You are the man, too.

Scott

LOL! Have fun!! You'll love the POWA!!

5BANERZ

Established Member
Fantastic! I have to say you are the first one I've read that has named your car. Daughter's name?

I'm in a slow build as I just got the car and my wife wants me to see retirement alive (at least that's what she tells me). ;-)

13-6 then off to never-never land with other mods.

Your close GWFoos. Lyla is the daughter we never had. Wife and I just have one and it was a boy. Lyla was the name we had picked if we would have had a girl.

GWFoos

Established Member
5banerz, your girl looks great! I've got a 2.5-year old daughter and 10.5-year old son. She keeps telling me "daddy be safe". She can't stop talking about "daddy's car is red, vroom vroom, big engine is loud." :)

rancid

Established Member
Van - I was looking at this package and noticed it did not come with new spark plugs, wouldn't it be recommended to swap them out to a colder plug with any of these kit upgrades?

GWFoos

Established Member
Rancid, it is an option for Van's 13-6 kit. I'll let Van speak to the necessity, but from what I've read it's a nice insurance policy for the engine (e.g., detonation).

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member

Ordered

Scott

Sounds sick! hopefully she stays alive LOL j/k'ing. looking forward to your results.:beer:

Van@RevanRacing

Van - I was looking at this package and noticed it did not come with new spark plugs, wouldn't it be recommended to swap them out to a colder plug with any of these kit upgrades?

Absolutely!

I'll add the plugs to the kit. I just recently put the kit up on my website. Need to add a few additional items to the kit but you will definitely need colder plugs and that would be reviewed and discussed with anybody purchasing any kit prior to shipping. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread