It's finally here!

Tygr1

Established Member
hey was wondering are the rims machined or chrome. if Machined do they match the finish on factory fronts. also where did you find them.
car looks good.

Wheels are machined from AFS, sold by cleanin_out_the_garage on Ebay.

Tygr1

Established Member
Hey really nice car and congrats I got mine a little over a month ago,and all I wanna do is drive it.I am interested in the headlights you took off the car,mine has those halo headlights and I hate them.

PM me re: the headlights.

Tygr1

Established Member
I'm pretty sure this is a 2.90 upper pulley.

DSCF0785_zpsba8pjuqp.gif

DSCF0786_zpsmiuslwou.gif

Rained all day today so here's all I got.

DSCF0787_zpsli4qwthk.gif

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Shes gorgeous!! Congrats on the new car. If you can just leave it alone, once you start modding these things there is no stopping!!!

Stater212

Established Member
Hey guys new to the forum. I can't seem to find out how to start a new thread. I was going to message a moderator can't seem to find out how to do that either. Sorry to post here and high jack the post just looking for some guidance. Thank you.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hey guys new to the forum. I can't seem to find out how to start a new thread. I was going to message a moderator can't seem to find out how to do that either. Sorry to post here and high jack the post just looking for some guidance. Thank you.

You can always email us too. Just go to the section you want to start one in and hit the new thread button. It's on the upper left above all the other threads.

Users who are viewing this thread