It's finally here!

Tygr1

Established Member
My 03 DSG arrived at about 11:00 last night! It was like Christmas all over again.

It's supposed to be rainy here all day today but I'll try and get some kind of pics posted a little later. I am soo excited!

I've already got some work to do on it. It has black fender emblems and SVT emblem (yuck!) and I already have replacements for those. It also has dark smoked headlights and the PO sent the OEMs along with the car. I also need to measure the pulley as I'm not 100% sure on the size of it. I also have 10.5 x 17s with Nitto 555s all ready and mounted to go on the rear in place of the 9" stockers with 275 Nitto 555Rs.

It's going to be a good New Year's day!

Tygr1

Established Member
Thanks guys. Happy New Year!

First things first, new rear rubber:

20160101_080747_zpswspdj3na.gif

20160101_091256_zpsrywbzn7b.gif

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
Nice! Looking good so far, in for some better pics!

Also, are the headlights you're taking off smoked clear corners? If so let me know I'd be interested in buying some.

Tygr1

Established Member
Nice! Looking good so far, in for some better pics!

Also, are the headlights you're taking off smoked clear corners? If so let me know I'd be interested in buying some.

The headlights I took off were smoked/smoked corners.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
hey was wondering are the rims machined or chrome. if Machined do they match the finish on factory fronts. also where did you find them.
car looks good.

Last edited:

badjuicedgt

Established Member
Hey really nice car and congrats I got mine a little over a month ago,and all I wanna do is drive it.I am interested in the headlights you took off the car,mine has those halo headlights and I hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread