Its Halloween so.....

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
lets hear your local urban legends!! This has probably been done before on svtp but I am too lazy to search, so lets hear your local legends. Here is mine......

Maryland is supposedly a pretty historic haunted place. There are a few places in Maryland that have been found to have some of the top haunted places in the country. The place I personally know of is Todd's Farm.
Todd's Farm prior to 1812
todd.jpg

The British burned the house as an act of desperation as they were run out of Baltimore back to the coast in the war of 1812. The house sits about 100 feet from the bay coast line. The family re-built the house and the last few Todd family members died in the re-built house. You can see the re-built house in the next few pictures. The house was literally untouched since the 1800's. A teacher hung himself in the 80's in the house as a result of many hauntings. He was the only one to live there since the Todd family died off long ago, and no one has lived there since. The shed in the yard has been there since the original house and the family graveyard is still right out back of the house. One day I went in and there were very old tools and shoes and things in there. Def. from the 1800's
Sorry so small..To see the full sized pics click on the title of the broken video...[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/katrinakraussphotography/2044918613/in/photostream/"]Todd's Inheritance~ Dundalk, MD | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]
2045710908_2fc334b12e_s.jpg

2044918613_3b3a67934b_s.jpg

We have visited the house many times with no evidence that there is evil spirits there. But one night I drove by there with a couple cousins and a few friends and one of the friends thought it would be funny to take a picket off the fence that had “Todd’s inheritance” engraved in it. He put in his garage thinking it was so funny that everyone was so scared of the place and he tampered with its property with no evidence of ghosts. I’m not lying, one night at 3am after a few months of having the picket he called my cousin Matt crying hysterically saying he was woken up by something tapping him on his shoulder. All my cousin could make out was that the person that woke him was trying to tell him something. Matt’s friend did not speak to us for a few months. After a few months he called Matt and said that he moved back to his Mom’s hometown (somewhere in PA) because his Mom was scared to live at their house and she never said why. He never told his Mom about his experience either.

Sorry for the book, but lets hear your stories!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There used to be this old house near us in the woods. Some old man lived in it and there were all kinds of rumors, which at our young age we all believed. We used to sneak up to the house, each daring the other to get closer. Back then we swore the house was haunted. Silly kids. LOL!

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
There used to be this old house near us in the woods. Some old man lived in it and there were all kinds of rumors, which at our young age we all believed. We used to sneak up to the house, each daring the other to get closer. Back then we swore the house was haunted. Silly kids. LOL!

lol reminds me of "The sandlot"...."Old man Merdle(sp?) was the meanest old man that ever lived"

Users who are viewing this thread