Its just a boat

Teksid281

Banned
how does that even relate? his headers are going to start peeling as soon as he starts that engine, im sure my carbon fiber wont peel. :shrug:

As soon as he starts the engine? Really? Its not spray paint man, I'm sure powdercoating can withstand at least SOME heat.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
right, and you just searched google for an hour as to an answer didnt you? Ill keep this civil so i dont get another infraction.

Actually retard, it's a pretty common request at speed shops...and the fact that's it's been available for some time only makes your fail comment more asinine. Do some research next time before making an ass of yourself.

A friend had his last set of shorties color matched to his intake and valve covers. Same folks that do OCC's ceramic coatings.Prodigy is the name I believe. The color's don't hold up as well, only like 900 degrees but still kick ass for shows cars and such.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Actually retard, it's a pretty common request at speed shops...and the fact that's it's been available for some time only makes your fail comment more asinine. Do some research next time before making an ass of yourself.

A friend had his last set of shorties color matched to his intake and valve covers. Same folks that do OCC's ceramic coatings.Prodigy is the name I believe. The color's don't hold up as well, only like 900 degrees but still kick ass for shows cars and such.

right, which makes you look like an idiot because you proved my point further, ITS NOT REAL CERAMIC COATING!!! Real ceramic coating is capable of handling 2000*F, he was better off using high temp paint. Why would you coat headers when you know their just going to peel anyway. :shrug:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
how does that even relate? his headers are going to start peeling as soon as he starts that engine, im sure my carbon fiber wont peel. :shrug:

The boats made numerous runs and the headers are still looking perfect. If your going to start dram please click

rev440

young punk
Established Member

The boats made numerous runs and the headers are still looking perfect. If your going to start dram please click the back arrow and get out of my thread.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
right, which makes you look like an idiot because you proved my point further, ITS NOT REAL CERAMIC COATING!!! Real ceramic coating is capable of handling 2000*F, he was better off using high temp paint. Why would you coat headers when you know their just going to peel anyway. :shrug:

Ceramic coatings and powdercoating are 2 seperate processes, but since you happy to know everything I'll help you look like a jackass further. Here is a link to by buddies coating, it's called a mid temp coating from them and is good to over 800 degrees. For the 11 months of use, some 4k miles the coating still looked perfect when he sold the car. Do yourself a favor and exit stage left as you clearly don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

http://prodigycoatings.com/hitempceramiccoating/ceramiccolors.html

BTW, did I mention that the boat looks awesome...and would be more awesome with a video!

Users who are viewing this thread