Its just a boat

rev440

young punk
Established Member
With a 540ci big block that makes 740hp on the dyno. Its my friend 21 foot jet, the boats straight up nasty. Its not as bad ass as his old boat which ws just a little guy at 19 foot but was clocked at 118 on the river. This boats alot more friendly though and mild mannered, The motors a 540 ci chevy truck motor he said with ported heads and a custom made intake thats baller. The carbs a 1050 thats massaged a bit.

baboat3.jpg

baboat2.jpg

Baboat.jpg

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
is that a pickle fork? my buddy had one of those with a big block. it had a chrome barefoot shaped accelerator pedal.
it was scary fast. it chine walked on him and he wrecked it and it sank. thank god i wasn't on it that day

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yep its a pickle fork. These boats are straight nasty.

I agree! The fastest thing I've ever been in was a blown 496 HEMI pickel-fork detuned to 950hp. It was choppy so we only got to do 90mph. :p

Supposedly it had gone 127mph in the 1/4 on that setup, but hp was previously maxed at over 1100 I think.

Your friends boat is sick though!:rockon:

Last edited:

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
omg thats crazy... going 60 on the water is like going 160 on the road... 100mph on the boat i think ill shit myself lol

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Damn, I don't take my boat over 60. I bet it shoots a nice rooster tail a mile, need some vids!

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
why the hell did he powdercoat the headers? FAIL

I would assume that it is a red tinted ceramic coating asshat, protection from corrosion due to water spray as well as match the boat/engine. Jesus, why do parents have to create such stupid children?

Damn, I don't take my boat over 60. I bet it shoots a nice rooster tail a mile, need some vids!

Hell yeah, my buddy had yellow 79 or 80 PF Sanger...man that thing would throw some nasty rooster tails in the water. I love how you can adjust the jet!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now there's a boatload of fun. Boats like this always make me drool. I've never ridden in one, but have watched them race. Last time was a boat event near Bradenton, FL a couple of years ago. Nice boat your friend has for sure. :)

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I would assume that it is a red tinted ceramic coating asshat, protection from corrosion due to water spray as well as match the boat/engine. Jesus, why do parents have to create such stupid children?
right, and you just searched google for an hour as to an answer didnt you? Ill keep this civil so i dont get another infraction.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread