It's official...

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Well, it is a sad day. Actually yesterday was sad, but still feel it today. I sold the Cobra of my dreams. I will still be on the site to start thinking of what I want to do next in a few years from now.

My94GT

Established Member
im sure you had a reason to do it so dont stress cars come and go. there are other priorities in life.

chinchilla

Established Member
why did you sell it? I sold mine and didn't miss it until I saw TWO on my way to school this morning. But I'm over it, there are other things I want more and that are more important.

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Yeah, got switch priorities. Wife is prego and gotta get rid of some bills (permanent ones like student loans and stuff like that). Sucks when you see another one, that's the worst part of it. I know there are more to come, tried my best to keep it, but I will get another one eventually, just a matter of time.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Yeah, got switch priorities. Wife is prego and gotta get rid of some bills (permanent ones like student loans and stuff like that). Sucks when you see another one, that's the worst part of it. I know there are more to come, tried my best to keep it, but I will get another one eventually, just a matter of time.

Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do, you're a better man for it. I sold my Mach before money would become an issue, saw it coming, but I know I'll have another toy before long. Funny thing with my situation - I was sad to see it go but my wife actually cried, and she didn't even drive it.

slick4_6

Established Member
I would have sold the Harley. How do you think you are going to ride 3 on it?

Last edited:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Dude, having a peice of mind and money in the bank is far superior to owning a cool car. I'm considering downgrading my rides also.

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do, you're a better man for it. I sold my Mach before money would become an issue, saw it coming, but I know I'll have another toy before long. Funny thing with my situation - I was sad to see it go but my wife actually cried, and she didn't even drive it.

Funny you say that, my wife was in tears when she got home and kept saying how much she missed it, and same thing, she only rode in it.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I don't think I could ever deal with watching my car drive down the street for the last time.

I won't lie...I'd probably cry, God knows how much time and hard work I put into building her.

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
I didn't put a ton of money into it, which is good, but hearing it leave the house and going down the road sucked. I spent almost every weekend detailing it and the car was mint, but hell, I did it with a spotless 92 5.0 too.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
just wait a few years, if you still want one, they will be cheaper than if you stuck with it and continued payments for the same period of time.

RCMPSVT

Established Member
SOLD mine 2 weeks ago and really dont miss it at all, Im already planning on getting a new snake of a different colour

BlackenedSVT

The Clown has it out 4 me
Established Member
Well, it is a sad day. Actually yesterday was sad, but still feel it today. I sold the Cobra of my dreams. I will still be on the site to start thinking of what I want to do next in a few years from now.

Yeah I hear that dude. I'm in the process of selling my shelby GT500 because I've received my 2nd pay cut in the 5 months that i've now owned the car. How do u think I feel. lol

Rough man. Sorry to hear of your loss :nonono:

Black306

Established Member
It's just a car. I've told my wife that I would be open to selling my Cobra to help fund her pastry business. However, when it booms, I'm buying a Ford GT as interest. ;)

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Sorry to hear, but there's probably more important priorities in your life right now. Its just a car, you can buy another one when you're financially stable.

Gooch03

Established Member
I remember selling my WS6 that I put a lot of time and had a lot of fun into and bought a truck. I had that for a while and hated it. I missed my small car. I sold it finally and bought me a 1996 Mustang GT vert. Non PI, 5 speed, nothing special, for $1500 dollars. It may be slow, but when I drive my car and all my friends drive their cars with $450 dollar payments I feel good inside. All I do now is save my money. Hence why I'm going to vegas for 6 nights and they are all staying at home working.

Users who are viewing this thread