It's Saturday...Watcha doin today?

nyk438

Established Member
Working the graveyard shift at work :(

Have to store inventory so i'll be working from 5pm-3-4am if i get out that early. :nonono:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
well my morning was spent looking at my cousins girlfriends car to see why antifreeze is pouring out of it, then went and washed up the stang and put a coat of wax on her so she looks pretty to sell:(
got to go to a friends singing performance down in Providence

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
Wellz... I was planning on cleaning out my intake and do an oil change. It took me 4 hours to take off the intake clean and put it back on. While putting it on I over tightened one of the 15mm bolts that hold down the upper intake and broke it :( . The oil change will have to wait until tomorrow... and so with fixing the intake.

Good thing that bolt didn't go all the way into the head. It looks like there is about 3mm outside so I can grab it with some pliers and twist it out.

Other than that I my Saturday was pretty kewl...

donpablo

Established Member
Well as of yesterday I'm a dad again. My new son, Aaron Matthew was born yesterday at 12:26pm...9.8lbs, 21 inches long!

So myself and #1 son were visiting mom in the hospital today. Then the 2 of us hit some miniature golf, rock wall climbing and go-karts. Hey, gotta get the motorsports fix somehow!

Crackin up as I watch my 8 year old run circles around the other kids as he kept the 'inside line', ran up and then shot in down low from the high bank and boxed people out!

DonPablo

evoish

Established Member
Congrats. Im going to sleep on my saturday night. After getting yelled at for 20 mins on the golf course by some old guy i hit with a golf ball. He was 290 yards away, i didnt think i was gonna hit him. :shrug: Damn old people.:gt: Who would have thought 6400 yards was a far walk.

Last edited:

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by evoish
Congrats. Im going to sleep on my saturday night. After getting yelled at for 20 mins on the golf course by some old guy i hit with a golf ball. He was 290 yards away, i didnt think i was gonna hit him. :shrug: Damn old people.:gt: Who would have thought 6400 yards was a far walk.

LMAO POINTS for hitting the old man w00t!

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Well I spent all day today taking apart my car to repaint the interior Dark Shadow Grey. Tomorrow I'm taking her apart again to finish up, changing her oil and giving her a bath and a wax.

TrophyCar

Users who are viewing this thread