ive come to the conclusion modding is worse then crack ....

Fishdizzle

@DigitalExplor
Established Member
this is just getting bad ... you know your in to deep when you start selling shit around the house that you dont use so you can buy new parts or get the parts sitting around installed ...

i got parts sitting around the i wake up and look at each day then look at my wallet and bank account and relise they will be sitting there for a while longer lol ...

right now i got my nitrous kit, gauge pod ( gauges ) , new rear view mirror , gaylords speedsters tonneau cover and just installed HIDs last night .. i dont have time nor money to install stuff it sucks hahahah

sorry just venting alil

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Sitting in the shop waiting for time, warmer weather, and healed knuckles; TVS rear springs, shock extenders, Bel-tech spindles, C&L Elbow, Metco Idler, Metco QC 4# pulley.

Its definitely a sickness... I'm still looking for a steering post pod, maybe an A-pillar 3-pod, some Chickenears billet Bling. I'm sick. Thank god I have other hobbies (woodworking & photography) where I can sensibly spend money... hehehehehehe. The sickness happens (end ends) the minute you sign the BOS just like a boat.

ecoastkid

Established Member
Sitting in the garage:

Seig Stage 4 S/C
ported T/B
Ported plenum
LFP double pass H/E
6# ring and belt
60# injectors
Mafia
Sniper tuning system
Twin 255 pumps....

I think thats it....but its all waiting on a new built motor...:-D

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
All I got is a lower pulley and I can't even afford to get that on and get it tuned. I would have to sell the pulley to get it tuned... for the pulley

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
oh man, i gotta get on this post. cause you guys have just a little fever to what i have!!

Lightning, in the garage,
6lb lower,
C&L upper,
90mm idlers
100mm idler,
1 mafia for lightning
obx long tubes,
RR upper 2.8,
over flow tank, alum...
blower res, alum,,,
next,,,,,,
mach1, in garage,
mafia,
315/35/17 M/T's
3.5x15 telestars,
dfx center force clutch kit
BMR upper adj control arms,
crowler stage 3 cams,
next, 69 ss
new dash trim,
new seat belts,
few trim parts,
next 67 mustang coupe,
9" rear
10x15 bogarts,

and a crap load of supporting electronics. GOD I HATE PAYPAL AND EBAY!!!!!

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
pfffff I got the ICey Res, and the TCE front brake kit sitting at my house. I'll soon be adding the 3.4, and BTS to that list. :( I need to hit the lottery. I too look around the house for things to sell....................on that note does anyone ride sportbikes? I have a pair of Alpinestar Track pants for sale PM it you are interested (brand new, never used)

Fishdizzle

@DigitalExplor
Established Member
im amazed theres still shit in my room ... soon im gunna sell my bed and tv and couch all so i can buy more parts as loong as my truck looks/runs good i dont care what im sleeping on!! haha

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
we tried telling you this when you first signed up...damn some people just don't listen.

:p

FordFanStan

Established Member
Whatever you do, do not, I reapeat DO NOT take out loans, seconds on those loans, or thirds on those loans, (or refi if you will), for mod money. I have had my 2000 Lightning paid off more than once, and now I still owe $10k on it. Yes I have the mod bug...

Inbetween my garage, the shop, Junior's garage, various other members places lol:
03 wheels
all new suspension
new brake components
new block
pistons
rods
bearings
crank
cooling system
i/c pump
tires
ss mirrors
ss smooth cowl
01+ third brake light
3.4 whipple (still at lethal haha)
various pulleys and belts
different traction bars
injectors
coils
plugs
fuel system
carpet

and still need to get much much more...

I will have a huge list of used parts for sell sometime in the near future... Stan

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Unfortunately its never ending... or atleast until you sell the beast. What's worse is knowing its only a matter of time till you break something and find yourself even deeper still. Then a whole new world of mods and potential opens. I'm at or near the point that its more of a worry to enjoy "Belle" than the pleasure I derive doing so.

Last edited:

typhoon43

Established Member
Hey Stan, try taking a 20k home equity loan out just to keep my baby on the road. I feel your pain man, and I STILL think it's worth it.

Oh, and my garage is FULL of mods waiting on my baby.

Wastegate
BOV
Honkin' Poliched turbo
Boost controller
Fan controller
Yada-Yada..

4 words..

IN OVER MY HEAD

:D

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Hey Stan, try taking a 20k home equity loan out just to keep my baby on the road. I feel your pain man, and I STILL think it's worth it..

Damn... Thanks Tyhpoon43!!.. Heh!! It's only money and you can't take it with you...At least that's the philosophy that I tell my girlfriend... :lol::lol:

motor_head

BLUE OVAL BULLY
Established Member
i agree !!! i sold my guitar,two watches, my f'n ps2, and all of my old clothes for a e303 and a air intake!!!

Users who are viewing this thread